DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DHB Is live and seems so angry about all this. I watched RGR earlier and I initially felt sorry for Lucy being pregnant and the stress but she was being just as vile as RGR from what I saw!

Reactions: 6
I really hope DHB takes action, these threats this are terrible.
It's all getting deeper and deeper, others jumping on the bandwagon trying to silence DHB, glad he's been called into the police so he can show all his evidence. I'm sure he will come out on top

Reactions: 8
I will say it again… rightguys if you are reading this, get off tiktok and focus on that unborn baby… is it really worth it? You have just had IVF - be thankful that you are having a baby. Get off tiktok for gods sake!

I know DHB isn’t perfect but he comes with receipts and he only reacts to people when they come for him

Reactions: 10
Who the hell is this idiot? Apparently Daryl is paying us tattlers to stick up for him? We don’t even always agree with Daryl , and how could one man on tiktok control all of us, from different backgrounds and from different parts of the world. It’s crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Who the hell is this idiot? Apparently Daryl is paying us tattlers to stick up for him? We don’t even always agree with Daryl , and how could one man on tiktok control all of us, from different backgrounds and from different parts of the world. It’s crazy!
If that's the case I want my money right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Purpleaki_official is saying we are all on DHB payroll - ok well I need some money so Daryl send some my way 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.