DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m defo not turning on DHB, I still like him and think most of what he does is good, just didn’t like the threatening of social services and the dead lady stuff. But as above, we can have different opinions and still like someone! DHB does loads of good work! Why doesn’t RG just focus on his lovely new baby he’s about to receive

Reactions: 10
He did say this evening that he’s glad tattle are turning on DHB. Are we? No. People had opinions on DHB sharing the voice recording of the lady who passed away. But we’ve not turned on him. We can have different opinions on people. Like in my opinion my partner is a head most days, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love him

Ps he’s a head every day I was just trying to be nice 😂
I disagree with him doing that but def haven't turned against...him...just think it was a bad move!!

Reactions: 6
A bit distraught 😩 because I don’t know what else you have on me lol

Yeh I’m all good you?? 🥰❤🤗

God knows how these do it day in day out, I’ve got a headache now after @RaeRae26 been attacking me all day
Just bullshitting like everyone else does lol

I'm all good too. Enjoyed the banter with you today 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Off topic sorry, did anyone hear Ben rantz, someone asked if he was still close with Shane Cole and he said barely 😞 dear

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off topic sorry, did anyone hear Ben rantz, someone asked if he was still close with Shane Cole and he said barely 😞 dear
Aw really? I was in the coles live last night and he said how happy he was for Ben and Sandra and they knew how many weeks she was.

Aw really? I was in the coles live last night and he said how happy he was for Ben and Sandra and they knew how many weeks she was.
Yeah I heard that too. I think it could be more that Shane probably drifted more towards jay it seems he has a lot more in common and they sort of bonded over being family accounts. Where as rantz and hutch was closer they was more about not holding back and just saying and calling everything out. So possibly just drifted apart and not spoke as much. I think that’s all is? DHB is in there, proper sending love to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also while I’m off topic wth is with tash (Lauren) and her new top. Her content has definitely changed. 🤮

• Wow
Also while I’m off topic wth is with tash (Lauren) and her new top. Her content has definitely changed. 🤮
I think it’s disgusting 🤢 parading herself like that she should leave that content for her OF account

Reactions: 7
I think it’s disgusting 🤢 parading herself like that she should leave that content for her OF account
I really don’t want to say but I can’t not.
If your boobs hang low do they wobble NO NO STOP GROW UP ( slaps self)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rightguyslies is on talking about DHB again. That's all day he's been on saying them same waffle over and over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rightguyslies is on talking about DHB again. That's all day he's been on saying them same waffle over and over and over again.
Sounds like he's having one of his meltdowns, I wish DHB would stop calling him out to come visit him then as he knows his local and address, he's got serious mental health issues and who knows what he's capable of.

Reactions: 9
Me all day during RGR’s rambles today. All these personal attacks and absolutely no proof.
CE441691-092B-4A10-B90E-14AD176BE060.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.