DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf when the thread orginally started for dhb i think it was a mixture of rave and and not .when he first came on the scene i didnt like him .however i now like him and the thead is mostly people liking him .however people can have there own opinons i guess .like sometimes i dont always agree with everything he may say or do .
Totally agree, I didn't like him to start with either, I still don't like some of the things he says and does but he also has some good valid points.

On another note @IR0201 you crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If Dhb did send them then I would like to think it's because he's hurt and lashing out (we all have those moments which we look back on and could of handled better) Or maybe not, we shall see.
DD is a vile foul mouthed man and did come across as a pity party. BUT he did not block him, he replied fueling the interaction.
Either way some will agree and some won't but at least it gives us all something to talk about on this gossip forum 😆

Reactions: 12
Hes about to out someone as well, more drama 🥳
He'll probably say follow me on FB to find out who. Anyway I thought the Drs said his wife must not have any stress why does he want to even get involved with anyone on Tictok at this time.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, I didn't like him to start with either, I still don't like some of the things he says and does but he also has some good valid points.

On another note @IR0201 you crack me up 🤣🤣🤣
Agreed, I do agree with some of what he says and he speaks a lot of sense, but there have been plenty of moments where he has behaved the exact same (and at times worse) as the people who he claims to be against.
In a way, I’m shocked this whole feud is still going on tbh. DHB first came onto the scene about 9 months ago calling out the smithys for the gofundme and quickly got into it with DD and the rest, but now it’s just like…. Guys just please meet up at a service station, have a scrap and put it all to bed or something

There’s no one on tiktok I will back 100% through anything because I don’t know any of them personally. I just make my own judgements based on what’s happening at the time. We’re all adults who can make up our own minds and have our own opinions. That’s what I love about tattle, people can have discussions and debates without it turning nasty or being blocked ♥

• Heart
This it to Poker, Poker ive seen the videos and my heart goes out to you. I heard your story and its a bit like my own, just want to send my love to you beautiful lady. x

Ive put this here because you said you read in Tattle Life.

• Heart
I know that this is a serious conversation everyone is having but because I’m immature (like still find farts hilarious sort of immature) this GIF is what came to my mind straight away whilst reading this thread tonight. My sincere apologies 🙈
Once again....missed everything due to working....what the hell has been going on....???🙄

Reactions: 3
DHB has a new Instagram video up about him what a horrible man 😡

DHB has a new Instagram video up about him what a horrible man 😡
His language on live wow ! No your the sick one calling others Jesus get a life & look after your wife instead of speaking about a certain person !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Right guys is a bleeping bellend, he was commanding tattlers to spread his narrative this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right guys is a bleeping bellend, he was commanding tattlers to spread his narrative this morning
I’m so confused about the RGR tattle situation. I thought he didn’t mind tattle? But now wants people arrested? Or have I interpreted it wrong?

• Wow
I’m so confused about the RGR tattle situation. I thought he didn’t mind tattle? But now wants people arrested? Or have I interpreted it wrong?
Seen him briefly this afternoon and he genuinely looks " manic " again....he fies have serious anger and mh issues....he's an unknown quantity that one!!

Seen him briefly this afternoon and he genuinely looks " manic " again....he fies have serious anger and mh issues....he's an unknown quantity that one!!
He doesn’t even know himself. He has said both but that’s the nature of his condition

Reactions: 5
Sounds like he’s going for Andy Wally DHB and Mrs DHB. He’s absolutely deranged I saw him this morning and this afternoon, in one sentence his taking the police to court(him his mrs and his son) so three separate cases and amounts of compensation no doubt and in the next sentence he saying he’s got the police involved and they will be making visits?! So your suing the police force but at the same time you want them to help you? What is it? The police made a mistake, they are human after all but three separate cases? Not like you making a mistake is it,threatening to STAB people in the face and so on… so your mistake of threatening physical bodily harm is ok because it was 8 months ago or because it’s you.It’s not like anyone was driving around to turn up at peoples addresses was it!!!! Unlike YOU. Get off the app. Get your head sorted before your baby comes and YOU stress your partner out AGAIN. I’d be a bleeping nervous wreck if I was around you too. He’s so bleeping unpredictable and a loose cannon it’s scary.

Reactions: 14
RGR made a video for a poll should he out the people he has evidence on funny how now he’s deleted it 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.