DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many better ways to deal with trolls, than this idiotic immature set of questions that DD asks. Why would you ask that knowing it could be a child you’re asking? Then he’s made himself look even worse getting someone in the box who the only way to attempt to get one over on Darrell was to insult his and Jaynes looks. You know you’ve lost an argument when all you have left is to go for someone’s looks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Don’t know but guess who’s in the box now SKANKY
I hope someone screen records Skanky in the box, links it to DDs vile vid and shares it hash tagged Manleysarmy....maybe his followers will see for themselves what a vile little turd he is, and who he associates with.

Reactions: 7
Darell should not try to talk to him hes too ignorant and go straight to higher authorities with that video, some people you cannot talk to and DD is one of them.

Reactions: 10
There’s so many better ways to deal with trolls, than this idiotic immature set of questions that DD asks. Why would you ask that knowing it could be a child you’re asking? Then he’s made himself look even worse getting someone in the box who the only way to attempt to get one over on Darrell was to insult his and Jaynes looks. You know you’ve lost an argument when all you have left is to go for someone’s looks.
Absolutely sickens me that parents condone dirty dans behaviour. You know they haven't a leg to stand on when they bring looks into it. Shows how scummy they are to even bring jayne into it

Reactions: 8
Absolutely sickens me that parents condone dirty dans behaviour. You know they haven't a leg to stand on when they bring looks into it. Shows how scummy they are to even bring jayne into it
Exactly. What baffled me is that 1 of the people in the box was screaming that Darrell is this toxic man and he brings negativity to TT and they don’t want their kids seeing it, it should be positive etc…. While their was a child in background watching it, as he screamed and shouted away at Darrell and trying to defend DD. Oh the irony. Well done. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s all going off! People in DDs comments defending him 😳
How can anyone defend " that"?

I was absolutely shocked and disgusted by some of the comments. What Dan said wasn’t right, at all, it was vile. If one of my friends said that I’d have serious words with them. My mind is blown to be honest. I genuinely cannot understand how you could stick up for what he said. I don’t really know much about DD tbh so my judgement is purely from that live stream DHB posted on insta. When I saw it it made me feel sick.
Exactly..was sickening and inexcusable 😡😡beyond vile😡

Reactions: 5
I hope someone screen records Skanky in the box, links it to DDs vile vid and shares it hash tagged Manleysarmy....maybe his followers will see for themselves what a vile little turd he is, and who he associates with.
Oh I got it ok lol not sure how long videos need to be ??

Reactions: 4
Just seen DHB has another 2 videos up of DD isn’t he just VILE he needs banning from titok 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wish I never saw all of that because I can't stop thinking about it and how those defending DD think it was ok, these people that could be around our children. DHB is right how does saying that sort of thing enter anyone's head.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wish I never saw all of that because I can't stop thinking about it and how those defending DD think it was ok, these people that could be around our children. DHB is right how does saying that sort of thing enter anyone's head.
It’s just vile how can a father say those things and those women in the boxes laughing it’s just unbelievable how tiktok allows that going out in a live 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.