DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen dirty dans speech before but I’m so glad it’s been screen recorded and on insta!! I hope a lot of his followers start to realise he’s a disgusting human. Would they want there kids watching that when there older. He’s bleeping wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have seen dirty dans speech before but I’m so glad it’s been screen recorded and on insta!! I hope a lot of his followers start to realise he’s a disgusting human. Would they want there kids watching that when there older. He’s bleeping wrong.
His followers dont though they see something ive never seen never liked the man.

Reactions: 7
DHB also has a video up on Instagram DD absolutely disgusting man never liked him & his perverted talk 🤮
Go onto DD latest video. DHB has commented, look at who has replied to him 😂😂😂😂

Pahahaha they’ve also commented on his second video. This has to be a troll account 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
It’s all going off! People in DDs comments defending him 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And I’ve eaten all my snacks 🙄
Wish they’d given me advance notice so I could go to the shop 😂
Anyone who supports DD saying what he said… not right

I was absolutely shocked and disgusted by some of the comments. What Dan said wasn’t right, at all, it was vile. If one of my friends said that I’d have serious words with them. My mind is blown to be honest. I genuinely cannot understand how you could stick up for what he said. I don’t really know much about DD tbh so my judgement is purely from that live stream DHB posted on insta. When I saw it it made me feel sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was absolutely shocked and disgusted by some of the comments. What Dan said wasn’t right, at all, it was vile. If one of my friends said that I’d have serious words with them. My mind is blown to be honest. I genuinely cannot understand how you could stick up for what he said. I don’t really know much about DD tbh so my judgement is purely from that live stream DHB posted on insta. When I saw it it made me feel sick.
I went in there twice and commented he won’t let DHB speak to have his day the man is VILE piece of tit & that other guy giving out insults 😡

• Angry
Hilarious, Mankey wants in the box now that Darrel is gone 🤣🤣
why did he not come in the box last night little coward.

That Video must be reported asap. also hes deleted his comments to DHD on Insta so it looks like people are commenting about DHD.

Desperate of Derby is a low life, common, scummy, vile apology for a man and a father.....he needs a bleeping pasting.....his legs kicked from under him....I'd happily punch his lights out....cos I'm abaaaaat it.... when you've nursed abused kids the tit that this man spouts is bleeping unforgivable. I'm going to email Tiktok tomorrow....Dan you're a bleep!!!! Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.