DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobodies saying they are better in care! They have been alienated from their mother! Read don’t hold backs Instagram. He needs some warnings about what’s right and wrong and what his children should be and shouldn’t be hearing. What comes out of his mouth is wrong on so many levels.
Yes I agree with that, and he shouldn’t speak in front of his kids, but that doesn’t warrant social services, just because he’s an idiot doesn’t make him a bad dad.

Reactions: 3
Daryll if you’re reading this I think you’re really out of order, you may not like Dan or how he speaks but threatening social services is too far, those kids are well looked after and loved it’s clear to see
Don’t be another one of these petty people who rings the social for Tik tok wasting their time that could be spent on actual abused children (I was going to message this on Instagram but his page has gone)

I’ve supported DHB but the grudge he has against Dan is a joke and going too far now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I agree with that, and he shouldn’t speak in front of his kids, but that doesn’t warrant social services, just because he’s an idiot doesn’t make him a bad dad.
He’ll never change it’s such a shame. His children are going to grow up talking exactly the same. His brother is on the register, it’s only a matter of time before his son goes to school and asks someone are you going to push forward on your mum or pull back on your dad. Is this normal behaviour? I think it warrants a call from the social. Even a wake up call!

Reactions: 10
Daryll if you’re reading this I think you’re really out of order, you may not like Dan or how he speaks but threatening social services is too far, those kids are well looked after and loved it’s clear to see
Don’t be another one of these petty people who rings the social for Tik tok wasting their time that could be spent on actual abused children (I was going to message this on Instagram but his page has gone)

I’ve supported DHB but the grudge he has against Dan is a joke and going too far now
His page isn’t gone lovely.
I don’t know what I think about all of it.
All I do know is I miss when this was an app just of people dancing 😭

Reactions: 7
He’ll never change it’s such a shame. His children are going to grow up talking exactly the same. His brother is on the register, it’s only a matter of time before his son goes to school and asks someone are you going to push forward on your mum or pull back on your dad. Is this normal behaviour? I think it warrants a call from the social. Even a wake up call!
I have no idea about the kids mum or derby dan, I never watch him cause I think he’s an idiot. But you can’t play god with peoples lives like that. It’s another level of cruel, unless you have concrete evidence that those kids are being abused, not just a vendetta against an idiot on tiktok.

Reactions: 4

I think its the other way around, DD has constantly said horrible things about DHD, its been disgusting to watch over the months he's acting all innocent now i see that. Im for one glad he has been reported.

Reactions: 8
God knows then as I checked on a couple of accounts, I’m so shocked at the messages he’s sent, I’m just so sick of people threatening social services for the wrong reasons, this is very clearly because he doesn’t like Dan and it’s not right at all

All of the childrens cases that are missed that end in tragedy and still people don’t learn to not waste their time

He’s still swearing infront of his son and has just said he’ll have a Sunday smoke fight with him 😳 yet he didn’t turn up for trucker G

• Haha
I think its the other way around, DD has constantly said horrible things about DHD, its been disgusting to watch over the months he's acting all innocent now i see that. Im for one glad he has been reported.
Have you seen the messages?
Dan had not even messaged him and even if he had, they’ve both said nasty things, that does NOT warrant ringing the social, how is darylls hurt feelings meaning that dans kids need taking away?

I have no idea about the kids mum or derby dan, I never watch him cause I think he’s an idiot. But you can’t play god with peoples lives like that. It’s another level of cruel, unless you have concrete evidence that those kids are being abused, not just a vendetta against an idiot on tiktok.
That’s were everyone has different opinions then. I think dhb has enough evidence to go to the papers with to raise awareness of his behaviour on an app full of children.

I think people also need to realise that bad language does not equal bad parent, so many parents swear, does not mean that they don’t care for and love their children, if they were ranting and raving at them swearing I’d understand but people take it too far with social where Tik toks involved, it’s sick

Reactions: 5
Hes come on his account and fibbed over and over, hes trying to turn his followers against DHD, like him or not DHB or someone had to report him because the vile things he has said about kids, things that no one would even think of saying I think thats shocked everyone so i bet more than one complaint went in.

I think people also need to realise that bad language does not equal bad parent, so many parents swear, does not mean that they don’t care for and love their children, if they were ranting and raving at them swearing I’d understand but people take it too far with social where Tik toks involved, it’s sick
I think i get you to a point but its the sexual stuff thats been said that has rattled people big time have you not seen anything of it.

Reactions: 6
Theres people still there .your just on the wrong bit of tiktok :ROFLMAO: i follow a few people that are into no drama and just dance

Theres people still there .your just on the wrong bit of tiktok :ROFLMAO: i follow a few people that are into no drama and just dance
It’s because a love a bit of gossip Lozza 😂 I’m my own worst enemy. There’s no drama in my life so I need to watch it 🤣

• Haha
Hes come on his account and fibbed over and over, hes trying to turn his followers against DHD, like him or not DHB or someone had to report him because the vile things he has said about kids, things that no one would even think of saying I think thats shocked everyone so i bet more than one complaint went in.

I think i get you to a point but its the sexual stuff thats been said that has rattled people big time have you not seen anything of it.
If you’re talking about what he said to the trolls yes I have seen that, yes it’s not good language, does that mean he should have his kids taken away? Absolutely not

DD isn’t ‘telling fibs’ the messages from DHB are all there to see, lost a lot of respect from me and probably quite a few of his followers, social services is too far, especially coming from Daryll who already can’t see his own children, why would he want to impact someone else in that way? Awful

Yeahh he’s still on Tik tok I mean his Instagram as Tik tok messages are too short haha

God knows then as I checked on a couple of accounts, I’m so shocked at the messages he’s sent, I’m just so sick of people threatening social services for the wrong reasons, this is very clearly because he doesn’t like Dan and it’s not right at all

All of the childrens cases that are missed that end in tragedy and still people don’t learn to not waste their time
I don’t think SS need to be called unless someone thinks the kids in danger.
But SS are not just there for an emergency, sometimes people just need a wake up call or a reality check
Nobody is going to take anyones kids away just because of one phone call.
Surely there has to be calls from various people or agencies and supporting evidence to back it up

Reactions: 8
It’s because a love a bit of gossip Lozza 😂 I’m my own worst enemy. There’s no drama in my life so I need to watch it 🤣
Im the same :ROFLMAO: somedays i just want to unfollow all the drama people and goback to the good old tiktok and then i end up getting sucked back into it all again:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.