DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That man is dangerous....he needs locking up....if he had threatened me he would getting a visit...by the law!!
I don’t really know much about him. I’ll go snoop on his thread.

In other news, the PoPo didn’t turn up to get me yesterday. Unfortunately now my best granny pants are in the wash so they’ll have to wait now until they’re clean and dry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In other news, the PoPo didn’t turn up to get me yesterday. Unfortunately now my best granny pants are in the wash so they’ll have to wait now until they’re clean and dry 😂
At least it's good drying weather today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PLease some clever person put that on here it makes me laugh so much and Becks dancing aswell so funny

Weve been to the year 3000 it makes Mankey smile. haha my fav up to now.
That's my favourite too🤣🤣🤣

The live confirmed RGR was behind everyones threats
Oh yes.....forgot about that one.....😳now...he does have " issues"....he would scare life out of me if i got on wrong side of him during one of his " episodes"😳

I don’t really know much about him. I’ll go snoop on his thread.

Check him out.....his eyes say it all🙄😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really didnt know that., why is he doing that whats anyone got to do with him. Its coming back to me now i think he threatened James didnt he.
He did threaten James. The threat was absolutely vile. Can only imagine what the others have been threatened with

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He did threaten James. The threat was absolutely vile. Can only imagine what the others have been threatened with
Terrible, I deleted him ages ago but i heard his wife was in hospital so i posted on here about it. He seems hell bent on ruining his reputation completely, i used to follow him because i liked the reviews but it seems its crossed over into something else now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really didnt know that., why is he doing that whats anyone got to do with him. Its coming back to me now i think he threatened James didnt he.
Yeah and the feud with Andy " wally"...according to becks it's true that RGR is being investigated for harassment/stalking...lots of people didn't believe Andy wally 😳

Didnt know about that one🙄

Yeah and the feud with Andy " wally"...according to becks it's true that RGR is being investigated for harassment/stalking...lots of people didn't believe Andy wally 😳

Didnt know about that one🙄
And right now her should be the happiest person alive.

Reactions: 7
His threats are quite disturbing too, I remember the one where he said he was going to st@b James in the face ! One day he’s going to go to far and actually harm someone 😕.
I really enjoyed last nights live-it didn’t feel like I was just a viewer but part of a community, if that makes sense. I got emotional watching DHB and Becks sharing their experiences but the support they got was so lovely-they weren’t just talking to a screen they were interacting and everyone was included. There was around 1.5k viewers and practically every one of those were supporters, I think during the whole live I only saw a couple of wanky comments from troll accounts which speaks volumes ! TeamDHBFamily all the way 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DHB also has a video up on Instagram DD absolutely disgusting man never liked him & his perverted talk 🤮

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.