DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a couple of you in there last night. I felt a sense of pride at being spoke of about how tattle is not just a hate website. It’s helped me, and lots of others. There’s plenty of positive threads on here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning tattle fam!

What a night! I got so emotional listening to Darryl talk about his kids and his mental health. And the beautiful Becks talking about her mental health struggles in the past.

Love that DHB left his comments on. Not only because he isn’t a wimp like Mankey, but also because it gave everyone the opportunity to talk to each other in the comments.

I had to leave before it fully ended because I got a migraine. What time did he come off of live?
Good morning!
Made me so angry and upset that they felt they had to do that...I was in tears at one point...but they did it, not for clout nor attention, but because they're, honest, open and passionate people who have suffered and still do and have to watch the likes of mankey and beg bear taking the piss about mental health...and that's what they're doing😡truly hope Poker is ok💜💜
If mankey was even half a man he would apologise for that "ERROR"...but he's not, so he won't ..the horrible, little tit 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Made me so angry and upset that they felt they had to do that...I was in tears at one point...but they did it, not for clout nor attention, but because they're, honest, open and passionate people who have suffered and still do and have to watch the likes of mankey and beg bear taking the piss about mental health...and that's what they're doing😡truly hope Poker is ok💜💜
If mankey was even half a man he would apologise for that "ERROR"...but he's not, so he won't ..the horrible, little tit 😡
He’s a vile person! He’s not even man enough to say sorry that he’s got the wrong person, he bangs on about bullies and trolls and how people’s accusations can unalive people.. wtf did he do to poker!!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
Considering we are NaStY TrOLLs there’s a lot of compassion here, we aren’t nasty, just on the right wavelength and like the truth and justice that comes with it 👏🏻
Exactly......I'm not a horrible person...just hate liars, cheats and fraudsters and have followed DHB from day dot, couple of times I've thought he could have reigned it in a bit ( but that's just me, he has the right to an opinion and to voice it as he chooses!!).......but would always have his back and support him all the way. Mrs DHB is just so lovely.... I just admire all of them for their determination and strength they've shown through all of this...I've already said my bit about poker....I'm so sad.for her and hope she.will be ok and come back soon💜

He’s a vile person! He’s not even man enough to say sorry that he’s got the wrong person, he bangs on about bullies and trolls and how people’s accusations can unalive people.. wtf did he do to poker!!! 🤬🤬
Just a post to apologise for that alone.......he has the right to stand by the rest of his bull tit I suppose, but that was wrong, so wrong and she does deserve an apology...he's no man...I've just no words for him after that😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Exactly......I'm not a horrible person...just hate liars, cheats and fraudsters and have followed DHB from day dot, couple of times I've thought he could have reigned it in a bit ( but that's just me, he has the right to an opinion and to voice it as he chooses!!).......but would always have his back and support him all the way. Mrs DHB is just so lovely.... I just admire all of them for their determination and strength they've shown through all of this...I've already said my bit about poker....I'm so sad.for her and hope she.will be ok and come back soon💜

Just a post to apologise for that alone.......he has the right to stand by the rest of his bull tit I suppose, but that was wrong, so wrong and she does deserve an apology...he's no man...I've just no words for him after that😡
I agree, faith isn't horrible, just hide when she goes on a rant 🙈 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He owes darrel, Jayne, James and becks apologies as well. He falsely accused James of plastering stuff all over social media from his PUBLIC Facebook account but it wasn't James. What he said about becks he needs to apologise there was absolutely no need for that and also lying about her greenscreening a pic of him. He needs to apologise to Jayne for making out she lied about him which she didn't it was witnessed by many. He needs to apologise to Darrel for all his baseless accusations with no proof. But we know he won't because then he would have to admit he's a lying c*nt

Reactions: 13
He owes darrel, Jayne, James and becks apologies as well. He falsely accused James of plastering stuff all over social media from his PUBLIC Facebook account but it wasn't James. What he said about becks he needs to apologise there was absolutely no need for that and also lying about her greenscreening a pic of him. He needs to apologise to Jayne for making out she lied about him which she didn't it was witnessed by many. He needs to apologise to Darrel for all his baseless accusations with no proof. But we know he won't because then he would have to admit he's a lying c*nt
He’ll never apologise, because in his eyes. He’s the victim. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I would not know where to start Lozza, people sharing real life stories and lots of love and support shown.
I was thinking the same!!
I think the most significant thing was how Darrel felt he had to " open up" about his own mental health issues his and and talked about the issues around his other children who he doesn't see...he felt, I guess that he had to do that after accusations from skankey on his live about Darrel as a father.
Also, Becks spoke very openly about her mental health and how she suffered really badly and was hospitalised for her own safety....so sad and I was in tears!
James came in the box and well, he " sang a few songs"🙈🙈
Trucker gee came in for short time too
Mrs DHB defended herself very well bless her💖
The rest was talk in general about the begging etc etc
He was on for hours so it's hard to condense it in any other way
But......tattle was mentioned a few times, especially by James and putting people right as to what we really are about.....which was lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The best way to upset these people is to hit them where it hurts most the pocket. Tax Man

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, faith isn't horrible, just hide when she goes on a rant 🙈 😂😂
I've done very well lately!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣been quite good, on the whole 🙈

Yes he does....but believes his own tit😡😡😡

• Haha
I was thinking the same!!
I think the most significant thing was how Darrel felt he had to " open up" about his own mental health issues his and and talked about the issues around his other children who he doesn't see...he felt, I guess that he had to do that after accusations from skankey on his live about Darrel as a father.
Also, Becks spoke very openly about her mental health and how she suffered really badly and was hospitalised for her own safety....so sad and I was in tears!
James came in the box and well, he " sang a few songs"🙈🙈
Trucker gee came in for short time too
Mrs DHB defended herself very well bless her💖
The rest was talk in general about the begging etc etc
He was on for hours so it's hard to condense it in any other way
But......tattle was mentioned a few times, especially by James and putting people right as to what we really are about.....which was lovely 😍
I was really emotional and felt so much for Daryl, a certain few who im sure would be watching have always brought that subject up to him and i feel if nothing else they need to drop that subject if not give an apology but i doubt they are man enough to do that. Dhb did say he has a lot more but would put that on Insta.

• Sad
I was really emotional and felt so much for Daryl, a certain few who im sure would be watching have always brought that subject up to him and i feel if nothing else they need to drop that subject if not give an apology but i doubt they are man enough to do that. Dhb did say he has a lot more but would put that on Insta.
You could.literally see the pain in his eyes......noone can fake that......😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
PLease some clever person put that on here it makes me laugh so much and Becks dancing aswell so funny

Weve been to the year 3000 it makes Mankey smile. haha my fav up to now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.