DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually tapping the screen and sharing it .gets it onto the fyp .unfortuantly im seeing a friend tonight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.so will miss the live .unless she will let me introduce her to darryls lives:ROFLMAO:
Love the avatarโค๐Ÿฅฐ

His new post ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh my giddy aunt fanny....๐Ÿ˜ญlove him even more now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’–

Loving all these new avatars ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Me too...hope darrel, jane and team do too ๐Ÿ’–

Me too. Just need to choose wisely on my snacks for this evening. Itโ€™s going to be a long one I need something to last me ๐Ÿค” any ideas??
I need to be careful...I've eaten like a pig this week and looking like you know who and Co isn't a good look....but could make allowance as its a good cause ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃso ideas would be good also!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the avatarโค๐Ÿฅฐ

I need to be careful...I've eaten like a pig this week and looking like you know who and Co isn't a good look....but could make allowance as its a good cause ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃso ideas would be good also!!
Pahahahaha I just read that as โ€˜my giddy fannyโ€™ first time round ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Love the avatarโค๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™ve got a wedding dress that Iโ€™m currently not going to fit into but Iโ€™m still having snacks so youโ€™re ok lovely donโ€™t worry ๐Ÿ˜‚. I vote parmos, scotch eggs that arenโ€™t remotely close to a scotch egg, a rainbow cake that looks like your dogs eaten it and vommed it up, hunters chicken and 2 desserts ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder what dhb as to say tonight as heโ€™s not happy with everything manky was saying, he gets blame for everything I hope he exposes them even more

Reactions: 3
Wonder what dhb as to say tonight as heโ€™s not happy with everything manky was saying, he gets blame for everything I hope he exposes them even more
Oh he definitely will. He comes with receipts always. I think if Mankey hadnโ€™t slagged off Jane or mentioned his kids he might have not gone in so hard, but he did. Karmas a witch Mankey โœŒ๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Pahahahaha I just read that as โ€˜my giddy fannyโ€™ first time round ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve got a wedding dress that Iโ€™m currently not going to fit into but Iโ€™m still having snacks so youโ€™re ok lovely donโ€™t worry ๐Ÿ˜‚. I vote parmos, scotch eggs that arenโ€™t remotely close to a scotch egg, a rainbow cake that looks like your dogs eaten it and vommed it up, hunters chicken and 2 desserts ๐Ÿฅฐ
I've got cabbage lasagne....Will that do??may not have time to warm it up, but sure it'll be lovely cold๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎoh and " low fat cheese cake"???

Oh he definitely will. He comes with receipts always. I think if Mankey hadnโ€™t slagged off Jane or mentioned his kids he might have not gone in so hard, but he did. Karmas a witch Mankey โœŒ๐Ÿผ
That was mankeys biggest mistake.. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sick
:love:
I think they will be trying to shut him up but i hope he takes it to Insta and says his bit because one way or another he needs to have his right to reply.
If he took it to Twitter then Mankey would really get a lot of people on his case i feel.

Reactions: 6
15 mins to goooo. Going to have a wee, have a smoke, make a hot water bottle because I canโ€™t afford to put the heating on, get a drink and my 5000 calories of snacks. No need to feel disgusted at me about the snacks, I am already disgusted in myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If your late boss Iโ€™ll be giving you my notice by the end of the evening. Canโ€™t be doing with time wasters like the scamley show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone need me to go to the staff room for a tea or coffee?
Oooo yes please, 4 spoonfuls of coffee, hardly any milk, no sugar ๐Ÿฅฐ oooo can you bring us a biscuit too please?

Wonder if we will all spot each other in the chat

• Heart
If you donโ€™t want to gift or canโ€™t gift. Please tap tap tap to get it on the fyp xx

• Heart
Hahaha I was wondering where everyone bloody was. Disco lights was getting me a cuppa and I was by myself in here hahaha. Do you all know how to watch it on the screen whilst also on tattle? I can show you if needed x

His main account
Haven't got clue, I can hear him in the background back I come over here ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.