DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually tapping the screen and sharing it .gets it onto the fyp .unfortuantly im seeing a friend tonight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.so will miss the live .unless she will let me introduce her to darryls lives:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too. Just need to choose wisely on my snacks for this evening. It’s going to be a long one I need something to last me 🤔 any ideas??
A litre bottle of wine.

Any of the girls or boys who have has a little crush on DHB best go and see his video on Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha no drinking for me unfortunately. Popcorn doesn’t sound a bad idea. I’m thinking more of a bag of sweets. Farm foods do a big 1kg of fizzy mix for £2. I think that’s going to be a winner for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
A litre bottle of wine.

Any of the girls or boys who have has a little crush on DHB best go and see his video on Insta.
I feel like he was singing it just for us 🥰😂

Haha no drinking for me unfortunately. Popcorn doesn’t sound a bad idea. I’m thinking more of a bag of sweets. Farm foods do a big 1kg of fizzy mix for £2. I think that’s going to be a winner for me.
That sounds amazing, can you share with me please? 😂

• Haha
Me too. Just need to choose wisely on my snacks for this evening. It’s going to be a long one I need something to last me 🤔 any ideas??
I won’t need snacks. Having Cornish pastie and chips just before. I might treat myself to an exotic Solaro. I think I have a pack in the freezer

• Heart
I won’t need snacks. Having Cornish pastie and chips just before. I might treat myself to an exotic Solaro. I think I have a pack in the freezer
Ooo that does sound good. I bought the dip dap ice lollies might give them a go 😂 sounds like I’m a child doesn’t it 🙄😆

• Heart
Is it worth someone on their non personal account maybe putting a comment on DHBs post saying anyone who is going to miss it tonight, check out tattle after to see what happened? Or is that a bad idea? Just thought that the people who are on the fence who might miss it won’t ever really know what was said otherwise.
If someone is up for doing it, please make sure it’s an account that you can’t be outed on. Safety first ♥

• Heart
Is it worth someone on their non personal account maybe putting a comment on DHBs post saying anyone who is going to miss it tonight, check out tattle after to see what happened? Or is that a bad idea? Just thought that the people who are on the fence who might miss it won’t ever really know what was said otherwise.
If someone is up for doing it, please make sure it’s an account that you can’t be outed on. Safety first ♥
I’m game if that’s aloud @mumz ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5A768F9F-6D96-4539-BE38-1B1FC0FCB974.jpeg

I spy with my little eye, another tattlers !! Hey @mumz 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Aw guys stop with the snack ideas please. I'm going to be the size of mankey or begbare after tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.