DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said Darrells missus....articulate, to the point and not bullying (before you start Tom).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love Jayne. She couldn’t have articulated that any better. This is why I 100% support DHB and the team because they get it. I so expect Tom and co to say oh it’s bullying. It’s not. We just don’t want to see children exploited continuously for money.

Reactions: 11
manley said anyone who follows dhb are without a brain cell 😂😂
OK Tom, I must've got my BSc Hons in Nursing Studies without a brain cell....and then got paid more than most of the doctors I worked with....I liken your brain capacity to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz....he wished he had a brain didnt he 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully

manley said anyone who follows dhb are without a brain cell 😂😂
Really? My no braincells got me a degree in biology and a masters in Immunology and a very well paid career meaning I don’t sit on tiktok asking people to fund my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I wish I could comment on my account to him he goes on about seeing his Brady milestones isn’t he lucky so many working family’s wish they could sit on arse all day begging it ridiculous i don’t regret working brighter does my partner everything our children have we have worked hard for Tom your 30 you surely haven’t contribute to a pension for many years and I bet you will fall flat on your feet as your sticking fingers up to the working generation

Reactions: 8
None of us need to explain anything to him, I would love to but im not going to do that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.