DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who came onto DHB s live last night, I did not see the name but DHB was not happy. I think it was someone who copied Lawrence and is also a Mod for Mankey.

Reactions: 2
Who came onto DHB s live last night, I did not see the name but DHB was not happy. I think it was someone who copied Lawrence and is also a Mod for Mankey.
Some bloke called Ian who does a weight loss journey (there you go, without putting his user name lol). He has 40k followers and apparently takes part in Mankeys talentless show 😉

Reactions: 4
Some bloke called Ian who does a weight loss journey (there you go, without putting his user name lol). He has 40k followers and apparently takes part in Mankeys talentless show 😉
Oh Thanks NannyNelly, I've not seen him but I'm sure I'll be able to find him

Reactions: 5

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot find that Ian and I never watch the Talentless show. Purely the case to need to know basis because im nosy.

"Only thing you cancelled mate is gym membership"🤣🤣🤣and trucker g ...so funny!! Missed the live but this made me howl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes not speaking but thats ok we can still gift I need to recharge soon, Hope its annoying people he's on, stay on DHB make them fuming lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever experienced a sign come up that says your host has blocked you.

Has DHB gone offline I'm so confused

Last edited:
I’ve always liked dhb he says what most of us are thinking and he doesn’t care about how many followers he as

Reactions: 8
Lozza said she's going
I cant now .i was meant to take my sister .however i requested it of with work a while ago and ive been told theres no availablity .so i cant get it of .luckily my sister is now going with her friend and there friends mum. So unfortuantly i cant go with a team tattle shirt :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.