DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People just said on his live i bet it was dhb that got him banned but he said hes had a few people say that but said he knows its not him and he wouldnt do that
People trying to tit stir again. DHB would have no reason to do that and Wouldn't do that. It's for charity

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am a big supporter of DHB and anyone that knows me on tattle will know that to be true. But him having his gifts on is going against everything he stands for. First of all it was just a one off, and then it was another one off, but now it’s all the time. I wish that tiktok could go back to the time of no gifts, it was a much more fun and genuine place to be then. I’m just sick of seeing lives constantly begging for gifts, even if sometimes it is for charity.

Reactions: 13
I think the gifts and free cash has brought the worse out in people on Tictok. I see so many putting greed above washing, family life and even working.

Reactions: 11
I am a big supporter of DHB and anyone that knows me on tattle will know that to be true. But him having his gifts on is going against everything he stands for. First of all it was just a one off, and then it was another one off, but now it’s all the time. I wish that tiktok could go back to the time of no gifts, it was a much more fun and genuine place to be then. I’m just sick of seeing lives constantly begging for gifts, even if sometimes it is for charity.
I thought the same at 1st but the difference is he doesn't and never will personally profit, some may say then it's for clout to push his ego but I've never known him to be constantly on lives to push his message, if anything he's one of the quietest tiktokers who when he does appear can come across loud as he shakes the reality of the fake tiktok world.

His audience is also not kids or vulnerable people, he doesn't attract them because he's not trying to manipulate them to pay his rent/mortgage, electricity/gas or to feed and dress his whole family.

Having his gifts on doesn't benefit him in any way, unlike the 1 week for charity 3 weeks for me brigade.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a brilliant live well done dhb team I throughly enjoy no begging and nice chat even talked about films understood the assignment all for a amazing cause Ukraine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mrs DHB birthday today guys
Please show her some love if you go into the live later x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought the same at 1st but the difference is he doesn't and never will personally profit, some may say then it's for clout to push his ego but I've never known him to be constantly on lives to push his message, if anything he's one of the quietest tiktokers who when he does appear can come across loud as he shakes the reality of the fake tiktok world.

His audience is also not kids or vulnerable people, he doesn't attract them because he's not trying to manipulate them to pay his rent/mortgage, electricity/gas or to feed and dress his whole family.

Having his gifts on doesn't benefit him in any way, unlike the 1 week for charity 3 weeks for me brigade.
I get the point also, and have thought about it a lot over past few days, especially with all that's gone on. He's clearly very passionate in his beliefs. Like you zau, there's no personal gain for him, doing what he's doing, other than.proving a point and that is that " he's not "cancelled" as mankey has said and others like DD who "bad mouthed him" and got personal.
That being said I do think he maybe should have just said his opinion on what DD is doing and then left him to get on with it....it is great that DD is raising so.much for Luke, but he's definitely benefitting off the back of it, which I suppose, if he's open about it and admits it then there's nothing wrong in that....I just can't stand the bloke either and the only way he can " fight back" is to be personal and disgusting, joinh forces with others like mankey and that ginger whoever she is and slag DHB off and think it's funny......
Mrs DHB birthday today guys
Please show her some love if you go into the live later x
She's so lovely! 😍

What a brilliant live well done dhb team I throughly enjoy no begging and nice chat even talked about films understood the assignment all for a amazing cause Ukraine
Didn't see it all...kept popping in and out but was lovely to see and love they did so well 💖so glad Darell didn't let the " low lifes" get him down too much!!! much!
Team DHB all the way!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I enjoyed his live last night and i wasnt going to gift again however id much prefer my money going to him .didnt agree with the luke stuff when it happened but we arent always going to agree but dhb does always say stuff from the heart and you can tell he means it .only thing is they wasnt really talking abput films much just kept talking about mankey :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm the same I was not going to gift but can't help myself half because it's Charity but also to give Manley the finger.

Reactions: 7
Talking of papa has anyone seen mel moons post about him offering up his World Cup 66 football to be auctioned. It’s boxed with signatures on and has a certificate of authenticity. Fair play to him I think that was an amazing thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.