DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually gift massively but it’s for charity and his lives are entertaining. I spent the same amount I would spend if went to the cinema and watched a film and got some snacks. Its not going to someone just sitting there expecting gifts, with a ungrateful ‘fank you’ after it. Plus I got to pass on my 111 coins I got from Manleys treasure boxes to DHB yesterday too 🤓

Happy Birthday Jayne 🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I enjoyed his live last night and i wasnt going to gift again however id much prefer my money going to him .didnt agree with the luke stuff when it happened but we arent always going to agree but dhb does always say stuff from the heart and you can tell he means it .only thing is they wasnt really talking abput films much just kept talking about mankey :ROFLMAO: .
I'm the same I was not going to gift but can't help myself half because it's Charity but also to give Manley the finger.
I have resisted so far, bit not really spent much time in his live
Its my 7 y o granddaughters birthday weekend and we had a party fro the class Thursday , today a small party with her cousins and tomorrow a visit to the aquarium
I’ve never donated before DHB and not really something I want to get into. But I might be tempted when I have some time to sit in there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have never gifted on tiktok but I have been pinching coins from the chests for a week now with the sole purpose of giving it to DHB because it's for charity. Here's hoping for some double points rounds tonight so they increase in value.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for the love of my life to turn up ( My Grandson ). But I will be around later

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a brilliant live well done dhb team I throughly enjoy no begging and nice chat even talked about films understood the assignment all for a amazing cause Ukraine
Always a pleasure to be in his lives adult conversations laughs no kids only odd one or two last night ….♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anybody else seen number 4 in the top ten? I know I can’t name her as she’s not even got 7500 followers but I’ve seen people say she’s constantly recycling the money from the gifts she’s been given to get herself up the board. She said it’s her friends who are spending their own money but I think there’s something dodgy going on

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anybody else seen number 4 in the top ten? I know I can’t name her as she’s not even got 7500 followers but I’ve seen people say she’s constantly recycling the money from the gifts she’s been given to get herself up the board. She said it’s her friends who are spending their own money but I think there’s something dodgy going on
Riley's mum asked her to battle the other day and she flat out refused

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I was laughing so much at Trucker 😂😂😂😂 He definitely should do character lives once a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.