Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this gifting stuff is a huge problem on many platforms its one of the worst things to ever happen. My kids watch all these gamers that try lure kids in to watch them on streaming sites where many kids or vulnerable people will gift them money they haven't got or can't afford. I wish something really could put a stop to it all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who exactly is "dontholdbackonthegifts" Definitely not paying attention. Dhb was doing it for charity. That's been made clear since the start and countless time throughout.

Who ever the person is behind the account they're definitely different. They dislike dhb and all the other accounts. Normally these type of accounts fall on one side or the other.

Be interesting to see where it goes.
I think it's a guy who trolls DHB, he's a smithy worrier and not the full shilling, he's trolled my comments in past and recently tried to friend me,

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked at James insta post about stepping away and from DHB and the group due to a break down in trust. Unrest in his group will make a few creators happy ! I gather it was posted around 8ish but I didn’t see it mentioned on the lives (I was in and out as busy tonight) I hope it’s nothing major

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at James insta post about stepping away and from DHB and the group due to a break down in trust. Unrest in his group will make a few creators happy ! I gather it was posted around 8ish but I didn’t see it mentioned on the lives (I was in and out as busy tonight) I hope it’s nothing major
I'm clueless on this, don't have an Instagram account but I've been in and out of DHB lives all day and James was definitely in the comments until late evening, maybe just before the papa battle, was mentioning something about police, I thought they was just having banter about something I missed :oops:

Reactions: 2
I'm clueless on this, don't have an Instagram account but I've been in and out of DHB lives all day and James was definitely in the comments until late evening, maybe just before the papa battle, was mentioning something about police, I thought they was just having banter about something I missed :oops:
I did do a screen recording but it says it's to big to upload. I took a screenshot of it as he had written it aswell.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
. Not great news, I hope all the bad people will not jump to the wrong conclusions as they do

Reactions: 7
I did do a screen recording but it says it's to big to upload. I took a screenshot of it as he had written it aswell.
Thank you!! I wonder if it's because of something to do with the unique investigation? Puzzling :unsure:

. Not great news, I hope all the bad people will not jump to the wrong conclusions as they do
DHB was reading out a comment or 2 James left (before he seemed to disappear) and giggling and seemed friendly so don't think it's a personal thing 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
A conflict of interest would stipulate that some information has been found on a member of the team or someone close enough that James feels he could no longer remain impartial.

I think his friendship will stay with dhb. He will just no longer be the investigating for them.

It could also be to do with the manly family. If the police have used evidence that James has then he would be required by law to stay away from the tiktok stuff as he would be a witness.

So many things it could be. We can only speculat at this stage.

I guess it will all come out over the coming days, weeks and months.

• Heart
Was Dan and Papa not part of the investigation to do with We Are Unique that's the only thing springs to mind

• Heart
I think he had conflict of interest about DHB doing battles and accepting gifts. I think he wanted to carry on the way they were going originally. Which I get, they were doing well that way, still raising awareness
Plus DHB compromised his morals by doing the battles and getting gifts. I think his intentions were in the right place. It raised awareness so much faster and he said it was a one off for charity
It’s kind of like when a detective does undercover work and has to put up with horrible things but the end goal is worth it
They are probably still all mates. They are all adults
James does good on his own or part of a team. I have respect for all if them, however they want to help out

A conflict of interest would stipulate that some information has been found on a member of the team or someone close enough that James feels he could no longer remain impartial.

I think his friendship will stay with dhb. He will just no longer be the investigating for them.

It could also be to do with the manly family. If the police have used evidence that James has then he would be required by law to stay away from the tiktok stuff as he would be a witness.

So many things it could be. We can only speculat at this stage.

I guess it will all come out over the coming days, weeks and months.
Yup. Seemed to happen after dan and papa were battled

I’ve seen so many people say they have had their eyes opened this weekend and will no longer be gifting so it has definitely helped. Like mentioned above I don’t want any beggy creators to jump to the wrong conclusions or for this to cast a shadow on the amazing work that’s been done.

Reactions: 5
The vibe I got (just from something DHB said briefly) was that James wasn't on board with the battles or giving a certain battle's money to that little boy.

It's a difficult one because DHB and co doing this (accepting gifts etc) will be scrutinised heavily and everyone will be looking for faults in what he's done. By giving money to a Go Fund Me rather than a registered charity they are treading on very fine water.

I'm glad they raised some money for the little boy. Hopefully we'll see James return as I love his videos.

Reactions: 8
The vibe I got (just from something DHB said briefly) was that James wasn't on board with the battles or giving a certain battle's money to that little boy.

It's a difficult one because DHB and co doing this (accepting gifts etc) will be scrutinised heavily and everyone will be looking for faults in what he's done. By giving money to a Go Fund Me rather than a registered charity they are treading on very fine water.

I'm glad they raised some money for the little boy. Hopefully we'll see James return as I love his videos.
I can completely get that, anything to do with gfm lately and involving creators haven’t been painted in the best light. They have smithy to thank for that.. and whoever set it up *cough* Tom

Well done dhb you certainly have given clarity in the whole tik tok gifts I did gift dhb and will never gift any creator again it has really shocked me how many have behaved and I will ensure my children will not be on tik tok gifting in the future !

• Heart
I’ve seen so many people say they have had their eyes opened this weekend and will no longer be gifting so it has definitely helped. Like mentioned above I don’t want any beggy creators to jump to the wrong conclusions or for this to cast a shadow on the amazing work that’s been done.
The beggy creators will jump to any conclusions that benefit them. X

Reactions: 5
DHB & the team have done a fantastic thing the last few days an experiment to show how these begs make money doing jack 💩 on this app …except all these gifts that were given were for CHARITY not back pockets of the BEGS ! Hopefully 👀👀👀👀we’re opened up to the youngsters & vulnerable that gift to some of these BEGS !! Well done DHB, team & gifters with this one-off experiment 👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.