Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Near 5,000 I think it will be shown today the end figure as far as I’m aware as other monies was to be sent over 😘

Reactions: 6
It was over $5000 he still has the diamonds to add so he won’t know yet. Those take up to 14 days
£3867 in our money
I’d probably think in the range of £4300-£4500 by the time becks transfer her gifts and I think ash said he was going to donate his too and the diamonds obviously

Reactions: 4
It was over $5000 he still has the diamonds to add so he won’t know yet. Those take up to 14 days
£3867 in our money
Amazing

No BUT he did in mine, and many others eyes. There was a gamer lad that won but there was something dodgy definitely going on as he was receiving gifts that weren’t actually available. DHB coming before any of the begs was a win in my eyes ✌🏼
I think gamer has been removed from tik tok

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Apprently he showed proof to becky but that could have been anyone as obvously he dosnt show his face

Reactions: 3
The gamer was in the live in the guest box about 12.30 gloating, he sounded about 12 😳
He did! Rules stated you needed to be over and show proof and if not you needed guardian/parental written consent to take part. I hope he gets disqualified tbf. So many of those top 20 “creators” shown their true colours

No BUT he did in mine, and many others eyes. There was a gamer lad that won but there was something dodgy definitely going on as he was receiving gifts that weren’t actually available. DHB coming before any of the begs was a win in my eyes ✌🏼
Absolutely DHB & team & gifters the tappers did it the legal way no CHEATING 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 11
He did! Rules stated you needed to be over and show proof and if not you needed guardian/parental written consent to take part. I hope he gets disqualified tbf. So many of those top 20 “creators” shown their true colours
I reported him, not out of maliciousness but because he was clearly cheating and seemed underage but no violation 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t really matter though as like I said DHB achieved his goal and eyes are opening so that’s a win in itself

James latest Instagram is about scarebear closing her fb group and it’s been liked by DHB so I’m guessing all is good in the camp 👍🏼

Last edited:
I've been away from tattle all weekend. I've been glued to DHBs lives. What an amazing weekend it has been for the DHB family. So much awareness and money raised. The beggars have all shown their true colours this weekend. Mel moon, Lawrence, mankey, begbear, diddy Dan crying and trolling encouraging followers to troll all because money was being raised for charity. Calling everyone who supported doing the leader board for charity trolls says a lot about them!! Darrel, James and becks have shown this weekend, once again they are good kinded hearted people, who have done this for a good cause and not personal gain, not clout just awareness and charity.

As for the James situation. I feel so gutted about him leaving the group. I've been following him from the start and he's been an amazing part of them and has also raised so much awareness. James was gifting in the battles with diddy and papa showing his support so i Don't think it has anything to do with them. At the end of the day whatever has gone on behind the scenes is between them and i genuinely hope they work it out and James comes back. The main priority is showing how much money has been raised and where it will be donated to and the awareness of how much these beggars and scroungers make after shouting they only make pennies. No point speculating as it causes unnecessary drama in the lives. We need to keep it positive. We've still got becks and Darrel raising awareness and need to focus on supporting them.

Also credit where credit is due to papa and diddy. Stíll won't change my opinion on them. Still don't like yous 🤙🤙🤙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been away from tattle all weekend. I've been glued to DHBs lives. What an amazing weekend it has been for the DHB family. So much awareness and money raised. The beggars have all shown their true colours this weekend. Mel moon, Lawrence, mankey, begbear, diddy Dan crying and trolling encouraging followers to troll all because money was being raised for charity. Calling everyone who supported doing the leader board for charity trolls says a lot about them!! Darrel, James and becks have shown this weekend, once again they are good kinded hearted people, who have done this for a good cause and not personal gain, not clout just awareness and charity.

As for the James situation. I feel so gutted about him leaving the group. I've been following him from the start and he's been an amazing part of them and has also raised so much awareness. James was gifting in the battles with diddy and papa showing his support so i Don't think it has anything to do with them. At the end of the day whatever has gone on behind the scenes is between them and i genuinely hope they work it out and James comes back. The main priority is showing how much money has been raised and where it will be donated to and the awareness of how much these beggars and scroungers make after shouting they only make pennies. No point speculating as it causes unnecessary drama in the lives. We need to keep it positive. We've still got becks and Darrel raising awareness and need to focus on supporting them.

Also credit where credit is due to papa and diddy. Stíll won't change my opinion on them. Still don't like yous 🤙🤙🤙
I will say James has also been Marvellous I hope that things will work out as they both fighting for Same cause

Ive just relised derby dan has turned his gifts of whilst he does a live for that little boy .good on him

Reactions: 10
DHB Family just donated £859 more to Luke from the money they raised. I'm sat here crying for that little boy. Shows what good people DHB and co are. I know some of them read here occasionally so huge respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DHB Family just donated £859 more to Luke from the money they raised. I'm sat here crying for that little boy. Shows what good people DHB and co are. I know some of them read here occasionally so huge respect!
Amazing 👏🏻👏🏻💙

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.