Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes his mods did :unsure:
That mechelle the demotivator must be quite well off as she lives in a huge house and doesn’t seem to work or have a job. She’s also obsessed with him so doesn’t surprise me that she did that. What do these people see in a fat lazy slob with a very nasty streak? What am I not getting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think theres a twist coming from team DHB. Tonight befire he logs out
They hinted at it
Have a feeling it might be about Lawrence but that’s just me guessing

Reactions: 1
Oh no adam and dan are coming on to play for it now .got a long way to go though to get to the top

Reactions: 2
What a weekend.

I wonder whether James isn't happy with the battles with big creators?

Reactions: 3
Giving tonights battle money to the meningitis boy was the surprise
How lovely
Read this and hang your heads in shame carebare and Manleys

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just goes to show dunt it what adults can do without targeting children and vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Amazing battle and what a lovely thing to do in regards to donating it to the little boy! Love that Daryl and Ben showed that Tiktok can be a good place if you want it to be

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been following the menace to TikTok that is Snapshoteye recently so missed out on DHB.

Has he managed to stop Spragg and his cronies from grifting money too yet? And the Smithy family?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.