Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing battle and such a great cause for that young boy. I only spent £10 on gifts over the four days as I hate the fact TikTok takes most of it but I’m glad I did it as it’s been fun to watch. But I won’t ever be gifting on it again.
I hope those 2 scamming families take note of all this and stop with their constant begging

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been following the menace to TikTok that is Snapshoteye recently so missed out on DHB.

Has he managed to stop Spragg and his cronies from grifting money too yet? And the Smithy family?
You have just reminded me to look at snapshpteye havnt read his thread in a while .look like theres loads more threads since i last read it haha

Reactions: 4
Amazing battle and such a great cause for that young boy. I only spent £10 on gifts over the four days as I hate the fact TikTok takes most of it but I’m glad I did it as it’s been fun to watch. But I won’t ever be gifting on it again.
I hope those 2 scamming families take note of all this and stop with their constant begging
Dont say just £10, you donated, the amount doesnt matter, this was the 1st and last time i gift on tiktok too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow i have just watched dhb's last insta post, manley really has shown himself up this weekend

Reactions: 6
Wow i have just watched dhb's last insta post, manley really has shown himself up this weekend
He will lose a lot of followers for the way he has behaved and spoken this weekend I think 🤔 time will tell it always does. But ALL of them haven't shown themselves in a very nice light and people are seeing their true colours at long last. DHB has done amazing and his following will bounce sky high now 👏🏻 everyone can at last see how kind caring loyal real honest good person he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Regardless of anything and anyone's agenda's, It would have been nice if they all worked together to raise as much as possible for charity.

I've not always agreed with dhb for many reasons. But at least he used his clout for good. Just imagine how much could have been raised if they all did it for charity.

Even if for one night. Start at like 6 or something and all the big guns could have been doing battles all night. It would have been excellent fun for us all to join in with. Best of all, it would have generated a nice pot of cash to help so many people.

Sadly it didn't happen.

Awesome job to dhb and his mods and any others that have helped out for doing something for those less fortunate then ourselves.

Regardless of anything and anyone's agenda's, It would have been nice if they all worked together to raise as much as possible for charity.

I've not always agreed with dhb for many reasons. But at least he used his clout for good. Just imagine how much could have been raised if they all did it for charity.

Even if for one night. Start at like 6 or something and all the big guns could have been doing battles all night. It would have been excellent fun for us all to join in with. Best if all it would have generated a nice pot of cash to help so many people.

Sadly it didn't happen.

Awesome job to dhb and his mods and any others that have helped out for doing something for those less fortunate then ourselves.
I'm glad it ended on DHB and Papablaze doing a charity battle for that little boy. I'd love for the whole £3k+ that has been raised by DHB to be used to hit the little boy's target, but aware that doing that would cause uproar and people would twist the situation.

I'm glad it ended on DHB and Papablaze doing a charity battle for that little boy. I'd love for the whole £3k+ that has been raised by DHB to be used to hit the little boy's target, but aware that doing that would cause uproar and people would twist the situation.
Surely anyone with a heart wouldn't disagree with that decision if that's what dhb would like to do.

Anyone that spoke out against that would just make themselves look like an arse.

Any cause is a good and worthwhile cause but to help children is the biggest thing any of us can do.

• Heart
I've missed it over the weekend but have enjoyed reading the updates on here, thanks Tattlers 💖 Well done to DHB and his team 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Found a video of the battle of DHB vs Lawrance

Search "dontholdbackonthegifts" account to see it, didnt see the bird flicked at the end, think the video glitched, what a cocky prick tho

Found a video of the battle of DHB vs Lawrance

Search "dontholdbackonthegifts" account to see it, didnt see the bird flicked at the end, think the video glitched, what a cocky prick tho
That account is ridiculous, that was screenshot from dhb's live, apparently Lawrence gave the fingers after it cut from DHB live.

• Angry
Giving tonights battle money to the meningitis boy was the surprise
How lovely
Read this and hang your heads in shame carebare and Manleys
It wasn't about raising money for their own gain was it? Again so transparent shame on them a combined weight of 150 stone between 4 adults they aren't on the breadline raising their kids to think this is normal too. Teacher: "what do your parents do for a living?" Beggers Kids: "I dont know miss Smith but they are on their phones all day every day we don't get any interaction from mum and dad they even record us eating our meals, family days out and putting our faces on social media for all to see".
I hope DHB has really highlighted this behaviour this weekend, and exposed them for who they really are.

It wasn't about raising money for their own gain was it? Again so transparent shame on them a combined weight of 150 stone between 4 adults they aren't on the breadline raising their kids to think this is normal too. Teacher: "what do your parents do for a living?" Beggers Kids: "I dont know miss Smith but they are on their phones all day every day we don't get any interaction from mum and dad they even record us eating our meals, family days out and putting our faces on social media for all to see".
I hope DHB has really highlighted this behaviour this weekend, and exposed them for who they really are.
Teacher :What did you do this weekend ava Marie
Ava Marie:I watched my mummy talk to strangers on the Internet for money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who exactly is "dontholdbackonthegifts" Definitely not paying attention. Dhb was doing it for charity. That's been made clear since the start and countless time throughout.

Who ever the person is behind the account they're definitely different. They dislike dhb and all the other accounts. Normally these type of accounts fall on one side or the other.

Be interesting to see where it goes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.