Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That battle with Beetroot. Everyone knew Beets would win
But the points DHB got from it was worth it
Lawrence won the battle but DHB is winning the war

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, straight in and out and people saying he gave the fingers to DHB as he left.
Thats awful shown what hes really about .i keep going to watch tv and keep missing all the good ones hes dueling .just seen hes on with zack now

Reactions: 7
Funny how he went offline for 5 mins right beforehand then straight into DHB and said he had to battle right now. Weren’t it meechelle the stalker & Devon his mods who gifted the lions? £400 a piece? I think it was a set up to beat DHB in my opinion

Lolol
Omg someone said
that guy who is first is nearly on 10 mil
I just saw that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ive just seen a screen recording on one of daryls mods for the dan battle but not seen any for lawrences

Reactions: 3
Ive missed everything tonight, ive had to keep sneaking in here for updates, we have a family night weekends which means no fb no tiktok, other half works nights all week so its the only time he see's me. Is Daryl at number 1 yet? 😁

Reactions: 4
Ive missed everything tonight, ive had to keep sneaking in here for updates, we have a family night weekends which means no fb no tiktok, other half works nights all week so its the only time he see's me. Is Daryl at number 1 yet? 😁
he sure is taken at (12.22)
35F6C385-8D08-4472-998F-BFFC8A55C0AC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you scroll back on Manley's Tattle thread you will see the amount of Teens that have been reported by a good members that Manley's were taking money from must run into hundreds.

• Heart
Its Jackanory time with Mankley. Apparently he's quiet as he's lost his voice. Erm he was shouting child groomer loud enough last night.
Oh look its a sympathy story :sick: He's pushing the be kind this morning. Absolute hypocrite!!

• Haha
I’ve still got a strange feeling that something is going to happen tonight to keep DHB from the top….especially now Lawrence has climbed to 8th position

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve still got a strange feeling that something is going to happen tonight to keep DHB from the top….especially now Lawrence has climbed to 8th position
It will be great if DHB us number 1 but not the end of the world. The awareness has been raised. The beggars have panicked. That’s good enough. That’s still a win
DHB is a little fish in a big ocean full of sharks. He has managed not to get swallowed whole x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whose on Manley family back up !
[/QUO
What’s happening
Whose on Manley family back up !
what’s happening on it
It will be great if DHB us number 1 but not the end of the world. The awareness has been raised. The beggars have panicked. That’s good enough. That’s still a win
DHB is a little fish in a big ocean full of sharks. He has managed not to get swallowed whole x
Yeah that’s very true but just think how nasty people are if they were to do that especially knowing everything he’s done these 4 days is for charity

• Heart
It's not nice to say this but I know what you mean. They could all be planning something on sneaky WhatsApp chats. I just hope it doesn't happen & DHB gets loads of people in tonight supporting & gifting constantly as he really deserves to win mostly for the reasons he's doing it for also the charity the money will go to help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.