Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was n that guy sammys live about 30 mins ago and the girl he was dialling g with said about gifting him later and he made a comment about leaving it till Sunday cos everyone knows what’s going down on Sunday. I could be very wrong but I’ve got a feeling either he’s going to team up with other tiktokers or do it on his own but he’s going to be getting mass gifted to get Daryl of the top spot. As I say I’ve maybe picked it up wrong but if that’s what they’re planning on doing then that shows how raging they all are that Daryl has done this
I totally agree somehings happening, Sammy was duelling manley earlier but i couldnt stay and listen as weve been busy at home. Sadly Daryl wont get number 1 sloti think diddy, manley etc would rather spend theeir own money on another creator than see Daryl succeed.
What they dont realise ishe hss already won the battle, its proven how much money these stay at home beggars are earning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally agree somehings happening, Sammy was duelling manley earlier but i couldnt stay and listen as weve been busy at home. Sadly Daryl wont get number 1 sloti think diddy, manley etc would rather spend theeir own money on another creator than see Daryl succeed.
What they dont realise ishe hss already won the battle, its proven how much money these stay at home beggars are earning
Apparently now sammy has said if he wins he will donate what he wins to a charity of DHB choice. Not a clue what they’re all about

Reactions: 6
Whats the best gifts to send with this game ? Just so i know what to send him .will the bigger ones go towards it or not ?

Reactions: 5
Roll up roll up main event 9.15pm DHB v Diddy Dan get your lippies and finger blasting ready 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What happened saw him battling papa and then i went of for a bit .he battled dan ?

Reactions: 4
Lawrence just showed there that’s he’s not that slow speaking guy he portrays himself as. There’s a nasty streak about him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.