Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Tom is STILL live with Diddy Dan talking out their arses as usual!

Funny how they had to go offline and have a little meeting when DHB got to number 1 πŸ˜‰

Then back on all guns blazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Totally shown themselves up tonight for the beggars they are.

Reactions: 7
And Tom is STILL live with Diddy Dan talking out their arses as usual!

Funny how they had to go offline and have a little meeting when DHB got to number 1 πŸ˜‰

Then back on all guns blazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Totally shown themselves up tonight for the beggars they are.
Just had a peek, Diddy been on the ❄ can tell from way he was talking and the manly guy bloody hell, does he always look that pale?? 😲 and what is with that hair, he looks like a right gob shite 🀭 is it real? Has he been to Turkey recently for a transplant? Or is it just to attract a... younger audience.... Well, the good news is he's cancelled his Sunday talent show due to DHB 🀭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a peek, Diddy been on the ❄ can tell from way he was talking and the manly guy bloody hell, does he always look that pale?? 😲 and what is with that hair, he looks like a right gob shite 🀭 is it real? Has he been to Turkey recently for a transplant? Or is it just to attract a... younger audience.... Well, the good news is he's cancelled his Sunday talent show due to DHB 🀭
Thank god

Reactions: 4
Because it's taking money from their pockets and showing the people that giving to actual charities is much more self gratifying.

The beggers are really out in force since DHB decided to do the same all biet for charity though.
Gets me so mad we can't ever stop vulnerable people gifting I'm so glad he has brought it to our attention but this won't ever stop sadly πŸ˜” in fact I think its made it worse

Reactions: 5
The beggers are really out in force since DHB decided to do the same all biet for charity though.
Gets me so mad we can't ever stop vulnerable people gifting I'm so glad he has brought it to our attention but this won't ever stop sadly πŸ˜” in fact I think its made it worse
Carebare was saying that DHB doesn't realise she has lonely people tuning into her lives every morning from 7am who relies on her, that proves she knows her gifters are vulnerable people!!! Like don't worry about it love, I'm sure they can turn ch4 on and watch Everyone Loves Raymond like the rest of us πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Her and manly creep guy also spoke about some vulnerable woman they been getting stick for taking gifts from, her response was, not true, they now class her as a friend and told her not to gift! 😲 So they will happily take money from vulnerable people as long as they don't class them as friends.

I really hope dhb does some tiktok posts at the end of this weekend exposing how much money Manley, Clare, Diddy etc scam out of people on a week in week out basis. Its really shown the beggars up and got their backs up.
I 100% trust he will donate all the money, its just s shame that come Monday we know the usual beggars will be back to normal 18 hours taking money from vulnerable or young gifters.

Reactions: 10
I really hope dhb does some tiktok posts at the end of this weekend exposing how much money Manley, Clare, Diddy etc scam out of people on a week in week out basis.
From what I've read that's exactly what he intends to do on Monday.

The talent show will go ahead. He will come back with the usual tit β€œ we won’t let the trolls win”
So predictable

• Haha
DHB is doing well, he will gain a lot more respect and open a lot more people's eyes to all them scammers πŸ‘

Reactions: 10
I really hope dhb does some tiktok posts at the end of this weekend exposing how much money Manley, Clare, Diddy etc scam out of people on a week in week out basis. Its really shown the beggars up and got their backs up.
I 100% trust he will donate all the money, its just s shame that come Monday we know the usual beggars will be back to normal 18 hours taking money from vulnerable or young gifters.
DHB was on earlier, he says he fully intends making some posts to explain this is/was a social experiment to show how much money these big creators are making each week. Theres over Β£1000 in the pot already, imagine how much there will be at the end of tomorrow.
He isnt making a post about it until it ends because it could attract trolls who then get his account banned and he wouldnt be able to finish whats been started, that does make sense.
He said feel free to make our own tiktoks spreading awareness for his live fund raising experiment.

Monday his live, everyone will be able to suggest charities, they will probably draw the chosen ones from a hat. My chosen charity will be local food banks

Reactions: 7
New Instas are up on James acct
Im not sure which insta im supposed too be looking at

The talent show will go ahead. He will come back with the usual tit β€œ we won’t let the trolls win”
So predictable
Tom cancelled the talent showbecause he wants to be online dueling and he cant do that if the talent show is on

DHB was on earlier, he says he fully intends making some posts to explain this is/was a social experiment to show how much money these big creators are making each week. Theres over Β£1000 in the pot already, imagine how much there will be at the end of tomorrow.
He isnt making a post about it until it ends because it could attract trolls who then get his account banned and he wouldnt be able to finish whats been started, that does make sense.
He said feel free to make our own tiktoks spreading awareness for his live fund raising experiment.

Monday his live, everyone will be able to suggest charities, they will probably draw the chosen ones from a hat. My chosen charity will be local food banks
I hope he donates to an animal charity

• Heart
Was n that guy sammys live about 30 mins ago and the girl he was dialling g with said about gifting him later and he made a comment about leaving it till Sunday cos everyone knows what’s going down on Sunday. I could be very wrong but I’ve got a feeling either he’s going to team up with other tiktokers or do it on his own but he’s going to be getting mass gifted to get Daryl of the top spot. As I say I’ve maybe picked it up wrong but if that’s what they’re planning on doing then that shows how raging they all are that Daryl has done this

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.