Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she did said she tried to donate the dew cents she got but it wasn’t even enough to cash out.
I do agree with some of the comments in here, she seemed a bit over involved and was talking over Becks, and others, quite a lot ! She said someone in the comments was being horrible saying get Mummy out the box but I think it was just because others wanted to go in.

It’s ok Becks won’t take any nonsense
Love Becks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone watching the live with diddy dan and simple simon and cal the dragon .cal and simon both dont seem that interested in helping the little boy at all

Reactions: 2
Why does he feel the need to comment 3 times on DHB’s post ?? Try’s to justify himself but it doesn’t wash

C372EA31-876C-4EF2-9558-08A3BB332FAD.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Well the news is out mr Thomas Manley is now playing the competition this week even though he did say he wouldn’t so unfortunately the greedy man will be begging for gifts it’s a shame dhb didn’t do it again for charity

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well the news is out mr Thomas Manley is now playing the competition this week even though he did say he wouldn’t so unfortunately the greedy man will be begging for gifts it’s a shame dhb didn’t do it again for charity
Yep,if you go on mankeys thread there’s lots about this. He’s only doing it every 3 weeks and said his followers can save for 3 weeks !!!

Reactions: 2
Pair of pathological liars ! What has happened to becks videos ? We need to be quick and stop scamley and beggy annie before tattle gets closed down and we all get arrested 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You might already know but apparently will be live 8pm tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't personally know DHB but I think he will not be letting what was said about him lie and I'd be the same.

Reactions: 4
You might already know but apparently will be live 8pm tonight
I hope 🐍 🐍 🐍 I mean you know who doesn't show up being a hypocrite clout chasing for a few follows
I have my popcorn ready love a DHB live have missed him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.