Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no words for how selfish Grace is.
I loved Dom's video with Madison last night. They were always my favourite. She looks to have lost a lot of weight. Poor pet must have lost her appetite with the stress of everything. Hope she feels better soon!!

Me too I’ve always loved Dom - her style, her hairstyles, her page wasn’t a just copy and paste of the other pages. I did think she looked tiny too in the video of her dancing. She was always small but had some curves. I really hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Grace get engaged the morning after Dominique’s engagement party? I know it might have been planned in advance as I’m pretty sure her family was there to witness it (and get pictures for the ‘gram!) and she wasn’t the one doing the proposing, but it did kinda make me cringe at the time🥴 There was a thread discussing influencers over on Reddit a few years ago and someone said that Grace announced her second pregnancy at someone else’s party as well....bit of a pattern making things about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t Grace get engaged the morning after Dominique’s engagement party? I know it might have been planned in advance as I’m pretty sure her family was there to witness it (and get pictures for the ‘gram!) and she wasn’t the one doing the proposing, but it did kinda make me cringe at the time🥴 There was a thread discussing influencers over on Reddit a few years ago and someone said that Grace announced her second pregnancy at someone else’s party as well....bit of a pattern making things about her!
She has to make everything about her... even sienna's birthday she said it's like her birthday also 🥴

Reactions: 4
I loved seeing her stories earlier, you can tell she's getting much stronger.

Reactions: 18
My heart still breaks for her.
Although she is clearly getting stronger.
I'm so glad she knows her self worth.
Her family seem amazing and pillars of strength. Fair play to her dad recruiting her friend for support.
As she said time is a healer.

Reactions: 26
This is actually something I'm loving to see. A young woman knowing her worth and taking the hard decision even when its so incredibly painful in the here and now.

Shes being a good role model for her younger followers, even though thats not her primary motivation.

So often people turn a blind eye because they want the dream wedding or they feel like they can't back out at he last minute - shes going to be grand in time and so much better off in the long run.

Reactions: 41
Its great to see her feeling better. She is speaking so well - i have a lot of respect for her after todays stories

Reactions: 24
I’ve always liked her but even more so now, she’s held herself like such a lady and I’m so happy she’s getting stronger day by day and knows her self worth 👏🏻 I’m so glad she didn’t give him a second chance, her true soulmate is out there and everything will work out 💕

Reactions: 23
If Damien or his fancy piece are on here I just want to say after listening to Dominiques Instagram story today you both I actually do not have words suitable to type on a public forum of what it is I want to call you both. For yer guilty pleasures to have ripped that beautiful girl & her family through all I can say is you reap what you sow & karma is a great thing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Dominique was supposed to be married the start of Sept? Was she not due to get married till next year? And why is she saying her hen was next yr? Didn't she already have it?

I thought Dominique was supposed to be married the start of Sept? Was she not due to get married till next year? And why is she saying her hen was next yr? Didn't she already have it?
She was originally getting married in September of this year but they had pushed it out till next summer due to covid. She had a quarantine hen at home when her original hen was meant to be to mark the day.

Reactions: 4
Doms story tonight 😭 I know everyones situation is different but I think anyone that has gone through or is going through betrayal can empathise on some level with Dom. She is an absolute hero and a total inspiration with how well she is handling everything.

Reactions: 19
God bless her it's awful to hear the pain in her voice!

The only saving grace of the whole thing is that she found this out beforehand and not after she walked down the aisle.

Reactions: 15
God bless her it's awful to hear the pain in her voice!

The only saving grace of the whole thing is that she found this out beforehand and not after she walked down the aisle.
Agreed. She won't see that yet but in time she will find she had a lucky escape and its a blessing to be able to walk away with no ties to a prick like that. Makes it easy in the long run to make a clean break. She never has to lay eyes on him again. No arguing over property or kids or separation or divorce.

Reactions: 16
She said on her stories today that she's gotten an STI test done and is waiting for the results! I'm hoping everything comes back ok for her. ❤

I remember reading Cheryl Cole's autobiography and she said after Ashley cheated she got an STI check just to make sure.

How horrific to go through that mental/emotional trauma but then having to through this as well! Of course it's best to be on the safe side but still!

Reactions: 20
Can see her getting stronger, she was talking on her stories there about getting an STI check done a few weeks ago and I doubt she'd have been able to talk about it at the time, she's looking healthier too.

Reactions: 5
Lovely to see her on for the chats in her stories, She looks much happier and stronger than a few weeks ago

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.