Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you wanna see nice bathrooms look at Sarah @ourdreamhome's page, her house is in Dublin, nearly finished, none of them are bland and grey, colourful doesn't have to mean busy or clashy. I think Dom's bathroom might be the ugliest bathroom I have ever seen, like she actually spent thousands of her parents money to achieve that look!

Reactions: 4
I don’t like it. It’s so trend driven and mental looking that by this time next year they’ll be sick of looking at it. It would work in a quirky hotel or somewhere but in a family home where it’s meant to last 20 odd years, it’s too much. The only thing I like is the shower screen but it actually doesn’t fit the tray properly and it doesn’t suit the overall vibe she went for. I see what she was trying to do but it’s just too psychedelic for me. If she really wanted the quirky floor tiles then a plainer wall tile would have looked far better. It’s like Pintrest exploded in there and I don’t mean that in a good way. But she seems happy with it and it’s they who have to live with it!
Totally agree there's 0 flow with it's like she picked the best things from pintrest that she liked and just threw them all together. That bath is gorgeous but with the modern shower wall ? The floor is fab too but the walls are just too dark for it and again floor and the shower door don't go All she's missing is green plants and wicker baskets to get the full Pinterest affect !! If it was quirky she was looking for she got it .. just my opinion though and if it made her happy so be it it's her bathroom at the end of the day .

Reactions: 5
She is STUNNING like an absolute beaut but my god is she dull 😫 I can’t bare to watch her stories she is just so boring to watch and listen to. I end up just skipping past everything

Reactions: 8
She is STUNNING like an absolute beaut but my god is she dull 😫 I can’t bare to watch her stories she is just so boring to watch and listen to. I end up just skipping past everything
They are all boring at the minute in fairness!! Zero content from anyone!

Reactions: 3
"comfort is all that matters right now" i couldn't think of anything less comfortable than a skin tight baby-grow style playsuit in the freezing cold that you have to totally strip naked to pee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Would love To know how much money she spends online shopping. Bought a ski suit......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I can't keep up and then throws it on for a few pics around tallaght 🤷🤷🤷madness.

Reactions: 5
Aw she will be devasted. She'll be newly heartbroken all over again.
It doesn't take men long to move on. And how can someone even get into a relationship during numerous lockdowns???

Reactions: 4
Looks like Damo has moved on with another girl
God help her she’ll have no peace every time he goes out the door she’ll be a nervous wreck if he cheats on someone like Dominique ( not only looks wise.. lived in her family home, together years, popular etc) he’ll cheat on this one too! I also got the impression he begged her to take him back, didn’t take him long to move on.. I’d hate to be in a relationship with a man who’s still in love with his ex 🙉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.