Dominique Nugent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

ahtisyourself

No shame in getting an STI test. She’s taking responsibility for her sexual health. Fair play to her. A lot of girls/lads followers in similar boats might not have had the thought to. I really don’t see what the big deal is talking about getting checked. We’re in 2020. Sexual health talk is no longer swept under the rug or icky 💁🏼‍♀️

Thump

No shame in getting an STI test. She’s taking responsibility for her sexual health. Fair play to her. A lot of girls/lads followers in similar boats might not have had the thought to. I really don’t see what the big deal is talking about getting checked. We’re in 2020. Sexual health talk is no longer swept under the rug or icky 💁🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Silent STIs can affect your fertility and she has mentioned before wanted to have kids, she’s doing the right thing being checked. There’s no shame in taking care of your health be it an STI screen, a smear test, a breast exam. Better safe than sorry.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks