Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is looking absolutely unbelievable lately. That outfit on her is insane and she looks beautiful in that video with her sister. Stunning girl.

Reactions: 18
That’s what happens when you get rid of the dead weight, a glow up ✨

Reactions: 28
She’s lost a shocking amount of weight and seems to be incredibly proud of it,
Every single photo seems to be posted just to demonstrate that, and nothing else.

Not sure I see that as a good thing, I’d love to see her heathy and happy but her body is not a glow up. It’s a result of restriction and heartbreak.

why do women see that as a positive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Every single photo seems to be posted just to demonstrate that, and nothing else.

Not sure I see that as a good thing, I’d love to see her heathy and happy but her body is not a glow up. It’s a result of restriction and heartbreak.

Sorry but I don’t understand this comment. Yes, she lost a lot of weight as she said she had no apetite etc but she has also been back at the gym and working at herself and in my opinion she looks great.
She has been posting outfit pictures which I love, she looks amazing but I don’t get how you see this as demonstrating her weight loss? Bar her picture last night she was been very covered up so she’s hardly flaunting the weight loss? Obviously your entitled your opinion but I think it is slightly unfair when she does look so much better and content these days. 😊

Reactions: 39
Sorry but I don’t understand this comment. Yes, she lost a lot of weight as she said she had no apetite etc but she has also been back at the gym and working at herself and in my opinion she looks great.
She has been posting outfit pictures which I love, she looks amazing but I don’t get how you see this as demonstrating her weight loss? Bar her picture last night she was been very covered up so she’s hardly flaunting the weight loss? Obviously your entitled your opinion but I think it is slightly unfair when she does look so much better and content these days. 😊
I’m highlighting this..........

but I think it is slightly unfair when she does look so much better and content these days. 😊

I think it’s sad you see a woman who’s dropped a huge amount of weight (by her own admission due to heartbreak) as “looking so much better”
she’s always been beautiful, how she stands in her photos has changed, she is emphasising her weight loss now, it probably makes her feel good, look at the comments on here, everyone is praising her for how she looks, which is the result of being cheated on and left broken (again....her own words) not going to the gym.

i don’t want to see her posting photos to make anyone jealous.
I don’t want her to read she looks “better” or “amazing” or “hot”
not when she struggles with mental health anyway and could so easily go into an eating disorder to make herself feel better.

that’s my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I’m highlighting this..........

I think it’s sad you see a woman who’s dropped a huge amount of weight (by her own admission due to heartbreak) as “looking so much better”
she’s always been beautiful, how she stands in her photos has changed, she is emphasising her weight loss now, it probably makes her feel good, look at the comments on here, everyone is praising her for how she looks, which is the result of being cheated on and left broken (again....her own words) not going to the gym.

i don’t want to see her posting photos to make anyone jealous.
I don’t want her to read she looks “better” or “amazing” or “hot”
not when she struggles with mental health anyway and could so easily go into an eating disorder to make herself feel better.

that’s my opinion.
I didn’t mean she looks so much better because of her weight loss. Her weight is irrelevant to me. She looks so much better in the way she carries herself, her posture, the look in her eyes isn’t of sadness anymore, she now seems more relaxed.

Reactions: 21
She looks so much better in the way she carries herself, her posture, the look in her eyes isn’t of sadness anymore, she now seems more relaxed.
unless you know her you have no way of knowing this from a few Instagram photos and stories.

Reactions: 3
She even said on her story just now on Instagram that she’s so much more happier than she was.

Reactions: 12
She even said on her story just now on Instagram that she’s so much more happier than she was.
i hope so, as I’ve said in my initial post, she lost weight due to pain, she’s getting a lot of positive attention for that and I hope she see’s there’s more to her than just her weight and showing her ex what he’s missing.

Oh wow. Such a shocker that a woman is wearing a swimsuit at a spa day and showing some collarbone😂 next
your comment said that *bar last night* she’s been very covered up in her photos, i showed that isn’t the case, and her outfits are very different to this time a year ago, or even a few months ago. That’s all 🙂

Reactions: 1

I didn’t mean anything about her actual weight sorry if anyone thought that, I meant the dead weight being him and the glow up being her positive attitude and confidence not just her looks because I’ve always thought she was stunning.

Reactions: 17
i hope so, as I’ve said in my initial post, she lost weight due to pain, she’s getting a lot of positive attention for that and I hope she see’s there’s more to her than just her weight and showing her ex what he’s missing.

your comment said that *bar last night* she’s been very covered up in her photos, i showed that isn’t the case, and her outfits are very different to this time a year ago, or even a few months ago. That’s all 🙂
6026127F-2E0E-4463-A499-6D025CFE4947.jpeg

This is her feed from before she went offline. Bikini pictures, outfits which show off her incredible figure. Do you think she was flaunting her size in these pictures also? Or is it only now that she is single she is flaunting herself?

View attachment 296425
This is her feed from before she went offline. Bikini pictures, outfits which show off her incredible figure. Do you think she was flaunting her size in these pictures also? Or is it only now that she is single she is flaunting herself?
1) summer photos. They’re not revealing at all, he photos now are from late October in freezing weather 😂
2) she’s about 2 stone heavier in these photos and she’s not putting attention on her body at all.

please don’t tell me this isn’t showing off her weight loss..... lockdown attire 😂😂

95BFFEA7-C004-44D8-B222-4C133C74EA7E.jpeg

1) summer photos. They’re not revealing at all, he photos now are from late October in freezing weather 😂
2) she’s about 2 stone heavier in these photos and she’s not putting attention on her body at all.

please don’t tell me this isn’t showing off her weight loss..... lockdown attire 😂😂

View attachment 296434
Okay so your allowed to wear revealing clothes in Summer but not in Autumn got it...

also, i wear things like that at home and post pictures like that. i’m not flaunting my weight it’s just my style maybe it’s the same for her?

Reactions: 15
Think it's safe to say, she's turned me gay.

My god, she looks unreal.

LOVE it for her. He must be dyyyyying :LOL:
She is looking absolutely unbelievable lately. That outfit on her is insane and she looks beautiful in that video with her sister. Stunning girl.
That’s what happens when you get rid of the dead weight, a glow up ✨
Dominiques latest post! What an absolute ride! She looks amazing
Wow she looks stunning
@Lb1015x all since her weight loss.

but let’s leave it there and no need to @ me anymore. I rarely come near this thread but I will say AGAIN, I don’t celebrate a woman who lost weight due to heartbreak.
She was always pretty, these responses are only since her latest photos

@Lb1015x all since her weight loss.

but let’s leave it there and no need to @ me anymore. I rarely come near this thread but I will say AGAIN, I don’t celebrate a woman who lost weight due to heartbreak.
She was always pretty, these responses are only since her latest photos
Don’t worry this is my last reply to you. Your really bringing down the positive vibe from this rave thread.

everyone you better stop complimenting Dominique or you will be accused of celebrating weight loss 😂

• Haha
I’m pretty sure I’ve always complimented her as she was one of my faves but yeah whatever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.