Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's anything positive to be gained from this, I think it's to know that we're not alone when it comes to been betrayed and cheated on and sharing our stories has provided me (and idk maybe others) with some comfort knowing that cheating isn't personal but a reflection on the other person's issues and that it can happen to anyone at any time/ stage in our life, but that there can still be hope moving forward from it all

Reactions: 11
If there's anything positive to be gained from this, I think it's to know that we're not alone when it comes to been betrayed and cheated on and sharing our stories has provided me (and idk maybe others) with some comfort knowing that cheating isn't personal but a reflection on the other person's issues and that it can happen to anyone at any time/ stage in our life, but that there can still be hope moving forward from it all
Totally agree 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sure why would I wear a mask? Doesn't everyone else wear one to protect me?

Ah no in all seriousness I apologise if my comment offended anyone. I know it's the small minority that are bad. I've come across lovely helpful decent people in the gardai. I was surprised to learn that cheating is so common place in the guards and I made a smart comment
Yes apparently its well common in the guards & they pass it off as just meeting up with female colleagues for casual coffee etc meanwhile the wives & gfriends are at home totally oblivious

Reactions: 6
Yes apparently its well common in the guards & they pass it off as just meeting up with female colleagues for casual coffee etc meanwhile the wives & gfriends are at home totally oblivious

One of the good things about being single - guaranteed no bullshit 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bitter much!!

Reactions: 1
And apparently it's common in the agricultural industry and the medicine field and the prison officers and teachers and the sports sector and the entertainment industry and in large corporate companies and in supermarket staff and people on the dole.... and they all pretend their meeting friends and colleagues too when they're really having affairs. Isn't that a mad coincidence!!! Copying the gardai the feckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And apparently it's common in the agricultural industry and the medicine field and the prison officers and teachers and the sports sector and the entertainment industry and in large corporate companies and in supermarket staff and people on the dole.... and they all pretend their meeting friends and colleagues too when they're really having affairs. Isn't that a mad coincidence!!! Copying the gardai the feckers.
Yes but they don't have the privilege of having a legit excuse to be together all hours of the night/morning now do they & sure like you said any old fool can go for coffee its what happens next.....

Yes but they don't have the privilege of having a legit excuse to be together all hours of the night/morning now do they & sure like you said any old fool can go for coffee its what happens next.....
I worked in an office job where you would regularly have people in the office til midnight during our busy season. Those in the medical field regularly have to work crazy hours.

Working crazy patterns is not something guards can solely lay claim to!

Reactions: 6
Right so.... all shift workers (not just guards) are famous for having affairs cos they work late at night. Gotcha.

Wow some people take things so personally on this feed 😳 it’s obviously going to be discussed on this feed about guards cheating given this is about Dom.... doesn’t mean they are all the same, people are all just speaking from their own experiences... I know some lovely guards who wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing but on the other hand I also know quite a lot personally who have cheated on their husbands/wives since joining... Could easily list 10 from my local area alone... but at the end of the day, it’s none of my business

Reactions: 9
Wow some people take things so personally on this feed 😳 it’s obviously going to be discussed on this feed about guards cheating given this is about Dom.... doesn’t mean they are all the same, people are all just speaking from their own experiences... I know some lovely guards who wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing but on the other hand I also know quite a lot personally who have cheated on their husbands/wives since joining... Could easily list 10 from my local area alone... but at the end of the day, it’s none of my business
Yes that was exactly my point & going from what I know from friends/family & as this thread was about a cheating man who happens to be a guard then it was obviously that this is the profession in question at this time.

Reactions: 5
I know she was saying a while back that they were thinking of still going abroad if the restrictions had lifted but I don't know how long before the 5th of Sept they would've been going. Her instagram is deleted with a few weeks so surely they wouldn't have been gone that long. Although they might have gone early and she already had booked some time off work for the wedding so she already has the time off to quarantine. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ As others said, she could just not post while she's away.

If it is true about her wedding being off, a couple of days after Dominique went offline Grace was all over her stories about her wedding day hair trials. What an awful thing to do if her supposed best friend had just called off her wedding. Of course Grace can't put her life on hold and she is obviously allowed to get excited about her own wedding but a few days after Dominique disappears from online here is Grace yapping on about her own wedding, something Dominique should've been getting ready for herself. Also, she didn't show inside the salon, she took the hair down before she came out as she didn't want Chris to see, so why was there any need to come on your stories saying it at all? That is something that made me think the rumours mightn't be true. Surely she wouldn't be that cruel. But then again if your fiance is being slated online for supposedly cheating and there's rumours about your wedding being off wouldn't you want to nip them in the bud if they weren't true? Or even have your friends say something along the lines of don't believe everything you read online. I think if it wasn't true something would have been said by now.

I have followed Dominique for ages and back in her snapchat days we used to message back and forth. She's really lovely and I'd hate to see that happen to her, especially when he lives in her family home. It's mad if it's true. I really feel for her and I hope she's ok! I know she struggles with her mental health so maybe social media got too much for her and she just needed a break and then people started speculating. I hope all that's wrong is she just needed a break!
Isn’t it mad how when this was all just a rumour and people were saying naw it can’t be true cause Grace went for hair trials and she wouldn’t do that to her friend etc etc... and that’s exactly what she did... not much of a friend. I don’t think they’re as close now as they never like or comment on each other’s posts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn’t it mad how when this was all just a rumour and people were saying naw it can’t be true cause Grace went for hair trials and she wouldn’t do that to her friend etc etc... and that’s exactly what she did... not much of a friend. I don’t think they’re as close now as they never like or comment on each other’s posts
Its reminds me of the saying which is something along the lines are when your at your lowest you know exactly who your true friends are

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its reminds me of the saying which is something along the lines are when your at your lowest you know exactly who your true friends are
So true, you only find out who your real friends are when something bad happens sadly, but it's a blessing in disguise, you just don't see it when you're processing all the pain and hurt

If it's true about Grace that is really horrible. I really dislike Grace but for her to do that is another level.

There are no words for how selfish Grace is.
I loved Dom's video with Madison last night. They were always my favourite. She looks to have lost a lot of weight. Poor pet must have lost her appetite with the stress of everything. Hope she feels better soon!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.