Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's just morbid curiosity, good ol fashioned nosyness, get a face to a name even if we don't have a name. It's slowing down to watch the car crash kinda thing. I don't think anyone would do anything to that girl if they knew who she was. And Dominique went public with the whole breakup its only natural you'd want to know all the ins and outs. I won't lose sleep if i don't know who yer one is let's just say that.

Reactions: 19
I just feel everyone is taking her opinion and everyone believes that the other girl knew all about her.... maybe the other girl was lied to or maybe told the relationship was already gone
I think it would be pretty hard not to know that he had a fiancé, Dominique did say in the post on her stories (that she deleted shortly after) that the girl watched her go on weekends away and planning for her wedding etc she also said (after she deleted the post) that she could see the girl had already watched her story before she deleted it which tells us that the girl did know about her....also even if she was lied to by Damien that the relationship was over, it’s creepy that the girl even watched her stories while cheating with her fiancé 😨 what a creep!

Reactions: 20
Brainwashed power hungry pigs at that
Power hungry? I assume you mean powerful? In that theyve this unique garda "power" to arrest a rapist, arrest a scumbag who deals drugs, arrest a wife beater, arrest a paedophile, arrest a drunk driver about to kill a child...i could go on. Given your highly uneducated and ignorant childish comment I'll assume you're one of the above. It's alright though cos you're the one that'll still ring them for the stupidest thing.

Reactions: 31
Power hungry? I assume you mean powerful? In that theyve this unique garda "power" to arrest a rapist, arrest a scumbag who deals drugs, arrest a wife beater, arrest a paedophile, arrest a drunk driver about to kill a child...i could go on. Given your highly uneducated and ignorant childish comment I'll assume you're one of the above. It's alright though cos you're the one that'll still ring them for the stupidest thing.
I actually agree with this poster. Lets lay of the guards are bit, sure we all know cops that are d*cks, but its a small minority. Same as i know d*cks who work in every profession. Doesn't define them all

Reactions: 30
In my experience the people that call the guards names are the ones that have a lot of dealings with them and for all the wrong reasons.

Most people dont have to deal the guards too often and would have no reason to call them names.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ya I tend to agree. Its always people from a lower socio economic background who have this deep rooted hatred for the guards

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I followed Dominique for awhile but I unfollowed recently as I wasn't a massive fan of her style and found myself skipping through her stories. Personal preference nothing bad to say about her.

With regards to this whole cheating scandal there are some many different strands to it. As someone said above there are the women who have been cheated on who want to show their solidarity with Dominique, completely understandable, as it is probably a trigger of their own personal experiences, however what I cannot fathom is the baying for blood for the other woman.

First of all , there are three sides to every story. The person cheated ons versions, the cheater's version and the truth. While the 3rd party(i.e. the girl he cheated with) has a part to play in all this and has to shoulder some of the responsibility she is not the main player in this....Damien and Dominique are.

What happened to Dominique is terrible and no one should have to go through it but the vitriol and hate that the other women has had directed at her should be directed at Damien. This shite of 'ugh she's a slut ' , 'she must be mentally ill to have got with him, ' she isn't a patch on Dominique looks wise'etc is infuriating. Where's that hate for Damien who was the one living with his fiance when he choose and I'll reiterate that word CHOOSE to cheat???

And if the roles were reversed and it was a woman who had cheated on a man I would be saying the same thing. The cheater needs to shoulder the bulk of the responsibility for the hurt and pain they cause as does the 3rd party but to a lesser extent

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We’re all entitled to our opinions 🤗

Reactions: 2
Ya I tend to agree. Its always people from a lower socio economic background who have this deep rooted hatred for the guards
The hatred on here is something else, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone (who stays on the right side of law and behaves like a normal human) go after the Garda the way this thread does.
He’s not the first man to cheat, it’s not just Garda who cheat, and none of us know what went on in their relationship, maybe he got cold feet and didn’t know how to tell her 🤷‍♀️ Maybe he didn’t like her being an “influencer”

Maybe he’s in love with Garda side-chick and they just went about getting together in the wrong way, crappy situation but maybe it’s best for everyone they’ve split.

I'm sure Dominique will go on to find a nice man who’s happy to wife her up and work in the furniture shop and she can continue posting her boohoo outfits and tagging her hairdressers to her newly gathered 95.3k followers. ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Dominique will go on to find a nice man who’s happy to wife her up and work in the furniture shop and she can continue posting her boohoo outfits and tagging her hairdressers to her newly gathered 95.3k followers. ☺
I think the outfit was actually Zara seen the top in there the other day. She wasn't tagging boohoo the type of blow-dry she got is called a Boho and the hairdresser she tagged was her sister.

Reactions: 20
I think the outfit was actually Zara seen the top in there the other day. She wasn't tagging boohoo the type of blow-dry she got is called a Boho and the hairdresser she tagged was her sister.
Ah I didn’t know it was her sister!
I really like her new hair actually, and I don’t begrudge her the increased followers, but I do hope she keeps her next relationship off line, even if it doesn’t work out.

Reactions: 1
I'd say u dont wear a mask either
Sure why would I wear a mask? Doesn't everyone else wear one to protect me?

Ah no in all seriousness I apologise if my comment offended anyone. I know it's the small minority that are bad. I've come across lovely helpful decent people in the gardai. I was surprised to learn that cheating is so common place in the guards and I made a smart comment

Reactions: 4
The hatred on here is something else, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone (who stays on the right side of law and behaves like a normal human) go after the Garda the way this thread does.
He’s not the first man to cheat, it’s not just Garda who cheat, and none of us know what went on in their relationship, maybe he got cold feet and didn’t know how to tell her 🤷‍♀️ Maybe he didn’t like her being an “influencer”

Maybe he’s in love with Garda side-chick and they just went about getting together in the wrong way, crappy situation but maybe it’s best for everyone they’ve split.

Well harsh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.