Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone I’m late to this thread , anyone have any pics of the fellah she was with ? Was he even good looking ? I’m just raging for her! But glad she is doing well now :)
There's pics of him on her page. Pretty boy,nothing special. He was defo punching!

Reactions: 3
If you Google " Dominique Nugent fiance Damien Quirke " it will show pictures of him
I don’t like to comment on anyone’s looks but he was definitely punching 🙈 she’s an absolute beauty. I was just curious what he looked like as she never showed him

Reactions: 5
She used to show him all the time online, maybe that was Snapchat I forget. I used to follow her on Snapchat as well.

Anyway she looks fab but she always did and I certainly don't think she showing off her weight loss 😂😂 I'd say that's the last thing on her mind tbh

Reactions: 7
Eh, she can do better than that for sure. 😐

I like her a lot more lately, I felt she was “cashing in” on her heartbreak in the beginning because it’s what I know and expect from influencers, I know I’ve made that clear in my posts here 😂

But actually she has every right to do just that, he got with (and cheated on) someone with an internet presence, so he must have known when he destroyed her that would be shown online 😐

Reactions: 13
Eh, she can do better than that for sure. 😐

I like her a lot more lately, I felt she was “cashing in” on her heartbreak in the beginning because it’s what I know and expect from influencers, I know I’ve made that clear in my posts here 😂

But actually she has every right to do just that, he got with (and cheated on) someone with an internet presence, so he must have known when he destroyed her that would be shown online 😐
She hasnt done much to 'cash in' yet in fairness. Very little sponsored posts.

I hope she does make a few bob, she got 20k extra followers who presumably like me followed her out of pure nosiness!

I never had any interest but seeing how shes handled it i have a lot of time for her. Especially now that shes looking at buying a home as a solo applicant maybe, in Dublin of all places, i would be happy to see her get a few easy quid!

Reactions: 18
Dominique was only saying the other day that Instagram for her was only ever a hobby. I’d say after living with Grace for the year she picked up on a few things and thought she’d chance her arm. She definitely doesn’t handle herself like Grace does and I find this whole breakup she has been so graceful and composed. But didn’t she mention the other day that she’s not really into the whole sponsored posts anymore and that was just a way of making quick money to add to her savings for her house? I would quite like to see more of her blogging! I mean she actually goes out and physically works. I even remember years ago she would be saying online that she needed to swap shifts with someone at work to go to certain events or whatever. Just because her dad owns the business she didn’t ever seem to get special treatment. I like her for that, find her so down to earth which is so much more appealing than most of the other bloggers out there.

Reactions: 41
Dominique was only saying the other day that Instagram for her was only ever a hobby. I’d say after living with Grace for the year she picked up on a few things and thought she’d chance her arm. She definitely doesn’t handle herself like Grace does and I find this whole breakup she has been so graceful and composed. But didn’t she mention the other day that she’s not really into the whole sponsored posts anymore and that was just a way of making quick money to add to her savings for her house? I would quite like to see more of her blogging! I mean she actually goes out and physically works. I even remember years ago she would be saying online that she needed to swap shifts with someone at work to go to certain events or whatever. Just because her dad owns the business she didn’t ever seem to get special treatment. I like her for that, find her so down to earth which is so much more appealing than most of the other bloggers out there.
Yeah I completely agree with all this 😀 I love how she still works and hasn’t tried to make Insta her ‘career’. She’s my favourite person to follow online, I love her style and also her hairstyles she has a few tutorials saved to her highlights she’s unreal at hair

Reactions: 12
Please don't tell me there was a small gathering in her house for her 100k followers?

Reactions: 1
They all live and work together so they're totally allowed
One of the sisters is from a completely different household and just because you work with someone does not mean you can visit their home. Working with someone is meant to incorporate measures, both covid and health and safety to keep everyone safe whilst working together.

Reactions: 7
One of the sisters is from a completely different household and just because you work with someone does not mean you can visit their home. Working with someone is meant to incorporate measures, both covid and health and safety to keep everyone safe whilst working together.
Ah would ya stop moaning

Reactions: 20
I'm sure the sister is in their bubble

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.