Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry this is my last reply to you. Your really bringing down the positive vibe from this rave thread.

everyone you better stop complimenting Dominique or you will be accused of celebrating weight loss 😂
Im sorry I’ll keep in line 😂

she’s turning me gay lads, ah lads shes a ride, lads shes bleeping stunning.
Take that damo you cheating scumbag,
I’m gay lads 😂😂

I’m all for a rave thread but this is hard core 😂
I will say again, she’s getting a LOT of positive attention for her weight, I hope she doesn’t view this as the only thing she has going for herself. And I’ll leave it there.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think she’s also getting a lot of attention for her positivity and the way she’s handled herself through a particularly horrible and public heartbreak.

She’s always been gorgeous and slim and she’s always had great style. Sure she’s a little slimmer now but I don’t think her feed is that different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
She’s lost a shocking amount of weight and seems to be incredibly proud of it,
Every single photo seems to be posted just to demonstrate that, and nothing else.

Not sure I see that as a good thing, I’d love to see her heathy and happy but her body is not a glow up. It’s a result of restriction and heartbreak.

why do women see that as a positive.
Because she looks like a RIDE and wants to show it!! I know if I looked like that after a break up I would be letting the world know too 💁 more power to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she’s also getting a lot of attention for her positivity and the way she’s handled herself through a particularly horrible and public heartbreak.
except a lot of the comments on her posts are are about her looks, “showing him what he’s missing” “his loss seeing this” telling her she’s the clap back queen.
Must be tit to have him mentioned every time she posts, along with the assumption he’s missing out because of her looks

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her to coming on and talking about it in detail. Most bloggers/ influencers would just ignore it. Her positivity is amazing

Reactions: 24
except a lot of the comments on her posts are are about her looks, “showing him what he’s missing” “his loss seeing this” telling her she’s the clap back queen.
Must be tit to have him mentioned every time she posts, along with the assumption he’s missing out because of her looks
Yes and that’s reductive but it’s not the case that she’s had some massive transformation. She’s always been a stunning girl, with great style and that’s been true before and after Damien.
Shes not losing weight to rub it in his face. She lost a bit of weight (I don’t believe it’s anything like 2 stone as some have suggested here) because she’s been through a traumatic experience. It’s not her fault if some well meaning people who I’m sure are only trying to compliment her are inadvertently making it seem like it’s somehow for his benefit.
I don’t think she deserves criticism for a bit of heartbreak weightless. She’s not done or said anything to link her weight to how she’s feeling, it’s all other peoples inference.

Reactions: 23
Yes and that’s reductive but it’s not the case that she’s had some massive transformation. She’s always been a stunning girl, with great style and that’s been true before and after Damien.
Shes not losing weight to rub it in his face. She lost a bit of weight (I don’t believe it’s anything like 2 stone as some have suggested here) because she’s been through a traumatic experience. It’s not her fault if some well meaning people who I’m sure are only trying to compliment her are inadvertently making it seem like it’s somehow for his benefit.
I don’t think she deserves criticism for a bit of heartbreak weightless. She’s not done or said anything to link her weight to how she’s feeling, it’s all other peoples inference.
Brilliant post! Genuinely good point so thank you 🙂

Reactions: 6
1) summer photos. They’re not revealing at all, he photos now are from late October in freezing weather 😂
2) she’s about 2 stone heavier in these photos and she’s not putting attention on her body at all.

please don’t tell me this isn’t showing off her weight loss..... lockdown attire 😂😂

it’s just another outfit post? She said she’s bought a whole new wardrobe so to expect lots of pics 😀 I did go on to berskha to look for this lounge wear see but then remembered I’m a size 16 and could never pull it off 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 296434

Shocked she was answering some of those questions. People have no shame asking for every detail! 😳

Reactions: 8
Fair play to her answering though.. I found it interesting!
Really interesting! I loved her response to the question about whether he's bothered about her speaking publicly. Love how she's been able to take control of the situation and won't be told to anything by him (and maybe friends/family of the girl, sounded like she could have been speaking about her too).

Reactions: 25
Some questions were intrusive but more power to her for addressing it. She’s not being too personal as she seems to be answering in generic terms. Good for her for not rolling over and staying silent just to make others feel comfortable. She has every right to address her experience.

Reactions: 18
Someone messaging her saying they're going on a date with Damien 🙈 wtf is wrong with people?

Reactions: 10
I kinda got the impression from her stories that it wasn’t just a one night stand kinda thing.. that it was an affair that was going on for months? 😭 poor Dom but I love how well she spoke about it

Reactions: 13
I was super impressed by her last night. She has been so mature and balanced about the whole saga. She's speaking about it on her terms and there's no drama with her either.

I was super impressed by her last night. She has been so mature and balanced about the whole saga. She's speaking about it on her terms and there's no drama with her either.
Me too.. i think very few people would be able to carry themselves so well. I never really followed her before because i just had no interest, but i have huge respect for her now. Shes so emotionally intelligent and articulate. I really hope good things come her way soon

Imagine bragging that you are about to go on a date with someone who cheated on their fiancé..

You can have him girl. Lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
That HAS to be something looking to get a rise out of it? I dunno about yous but I'd never date a KNOWN cheater.
I reckon that's someone whose jealous of her and being petty trying to get to her. Either way its pathetic

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone I’m late to this thread , anyone have any pics of the fellah she was with ? Was he even good looking ? I’m just raging for her! But glad she is doing well now :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.