Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnt want to go in there hungover 🥴
Tbh it doesn't look great it's not my style but then again it's not done yet it could still turn out great but I'd say the parents are just like happy she's distracted and are trying to keep her occupied with doing up the house tbh.

Reactions: 8
The bathroom looks awful. I almost feel sorry for Dom because I know this was her project and she wants her family to love it, but it’s bad. The tiles on the wall do not go with the ones on the floor, and the ones on the floor are far too busy for a big space. I like patterned tiles but not ones with every colour under the sun in them. She mentioned before that it’s been 20 years since they did the bathrooms last so I’m not sure why she picked something so trend driven for a family that don’t seem to renovate often. It’s already dated and it’s not even finished yet. Something fresh and clean looking would have been so much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow the parents obvs gave her this little project as a distraction😳, but that bathroom is atrocious! Maybe keep those mad tiles for a little en-suite not a main bathroom. I’m not very optimistic about the rest of the house either.. I predict a lot of grey, and stuff from their furniture shop (which has some crap btw, I’ve been in it)

Reactions: 7
Aww no I love her bathroom 🙈 I'm not sure what the rest of her house is like, but I think it'd really suit an older style house! I love it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
the bathroom is horrendous I was so shocked haha. yeah the tiles on the wall do not go with the floor ones at all wtf. I actually like the floor tiles but not the two together. it's incredibly trend driven everything about it, even the rad. what a shame. it's gonna look old fashioned really quickly. the wall tiles are tacky af.

I agree the bathroom doesn’t look great I expected something a lot lot better 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Are those single glazed windows too ?

Anyway delighted Charlotte Tilbury gifted her make up and she admitted upfront she isn’t a make up expert !

Reactions: 12
Whats the story with her style lately? Its actually horrendous those oversized jumpers/suits my boyfriend wouldnt even wear! Shocking style

Reactions: 6
That Zara haul the other night was kinda tragic to watch. So many clothes, it came off to me as greedy and selfish especially at this time of year when people are struggling. I can't imagine how much she spent on all that. I know it is her money to with as she pleases of course but felt the display was unnecessary.

Reactions: 10
That Zara haul the other night was kinda tragic to watch. So many clothes, it came off to me as greedy and selfish especially at this time of year when people are struggling. I can't imagine how much she spent on all that. I know it is her money to with as she pleases of course but felt the display was unnecessary.
I do feel like like most of the bits she bought were ridiculous buys and for the price I’m not sure would be worth it! I love her casual systole in jumpers tracksuits jeans but the suits and over sized blazers were shocking. Her money though and if want she likes and can afford a haul in Zara I say go for it

Reactions: 5
Whats the story with her style lately? Its actually horrendous those oversized jumpers/suits my boyfriend wouldnt even wear! Shocking style
I don't have an issue with the style as such, none of it would be for me but it's the sheer amount she's buying I can't get over. We're seeing her car packed with Zara bags almost weekly these days. It's obscene at this stage. Her money to do what she wants with it i know but it's just totally wasteful. She's had it rough this year I know and my heart goes out to her but someone needs to tell her the answer to her pain is not burning a hole in the credit card.

Reactions: 9
I don't have an issue with the style as such, none of it would be for me but it's the sheer amount she's buying I can't get over. We're seeing her car packed with Zara bags almost weekly these days. It's obscene at this stage. Her money to do what she wants with it i know but it's just totally wasteful. She's had it rough this year I know and my heart goes out to her but someone needs to tell her the answer to her pain is not burning a hole in the credit card.
Its obviously her therapy but I do think the style is shocking

Its obviously her therapy but I do think the style is shocking
Yeah, can see what you mean. None of it would be to my taste either... think I'm just too old 🤣🙈 All very trend driven rather than classic styles aswell which means once this season is over it'll all be chucked. She'd be so much better off if she used the small fortune she's spent over the past few months buying more expensive items that she could have for years. She seems more into quantity than quality though.

She said in one of her insta stories that she had a right bit saved for a house and has went a bit wild with the spending since the breakup... i would do the exact same!! At least it’s her own money that she’s worked hard for and saved. More power to her 😀

Reactions: 20
Exactly it’s her money to do as she pleases! If Zara sent her out those items for free people would complain too.. she is a fashion blogger so her page is all about showing clothes and how she styles them so I don’t see anything wrong with that..

For me I dont care what she spends her money on but money won't buy you style id seriously advise she gets a stylist if she's trying to change her image now and go for the on trend look its very hard to pull that of

Reactions: 3
For me I dont care what she spends her money on but money won't buy you style id seriously advise she gets a stylist if she's trying to change her image now and go for the on trend look its very hard to pull that of
I think the criticism of her style is actually from those who just don’t get it and I suspect are probably too old. She’s always been a bit trend driven and had fun with fashion. This super 90’s aesthetic, it’s just another trend. I don’t see it as being out of step for her.
She’s still only less than 6 months on from a huge trauma, and if the only issue she has is shopping to much then I think she’s doing well. I’m sure once she starts saving for a house or whatever, she’ll slow down on Zara.

Reactions: 14
I think the criticism of her style is actually from those who just don’t get it and I suspect are probably too old. She’s always been a bit trend driven and had fun with fashion. This super 90’s aesthetic, it’s just another trend. I don’t see it as being out of step for her.
She’s still only less than 6 months on from a huge trauma, and if the only issue she has is shopping to much then I think she’s doing well. I’m sure once she starts saving for a house or whatever, she’ll slow down on Zara.
Agree... I actually love hey styles and while i couldn't pull off some of the looks, i think she looks amazing in them! She has always followed trends and been a bit quirky with her style.. I think it's great to see her wearing the cool styles at the moment as it seems lik she has her spark back and is interested in her insta content again (i found the last year/2 years she hadn't been that active on insta) so great to see she has the mojo back

Im only a 90s child myself so not sure who you are calling old but as I said I dont care what she spends her money on...the suits that are big enough to fit my da are just not for me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I love her style! that’s why I started following her years ago 🙈 I’m younger than her though but I’ll still be dressing like that in my thirties I’d say I’m in to weird boho style 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.