Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bathroom is actually awful. 🙈 Shocked given how stylish she is that she got it so wrong. The tiles are awful

Reactions: 7
The bathroom is actually awful. 🙈 Shocked given how stylish she is that she got it so wrong. The tiles are awful
I think it looks ok in the dark! I honestly don’t find Dom stylish at all! She has an amazing figure but not keen on her fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she has a taste at all great figure but she dresses awfully

And it's not her house it's her parents so she wouldn't have been the decider in the bathroom. If she took the filter off it'd help ffs

Reactions: 6
Totally in agreement with the shocking fashion sense. I said that a while back and got hit with a few comments back on her being stylish and channeling the 90's look but I have to say the outfits she picks do absolutely nothing for her other then drown her petite figure

Reactions: 2
Well she mentioned her parents said she could choose the bathroom so my understanding was it was completely her project. Now that it's finished I don't think it's as bad as I first thought but still not a fan at all.

I quite like her style. It's not really what I would go for but she looks pretty good I think. She does not have a particularly interesting style, just follows the latest trends. I was also shocked by her zara haul. I can't believe she spent that much money. Just so much pointless fast fashion. She was showing jacket after jacket and was thinking how could one person possibly need that many coats?? I have basically one winter coat. I didn't even buy a new one this year I have had the same one for a few years. She clearly has no idea how to buy timeless good quality things.

But I do get that she went through a rough time and the over shopping has seemed to make her feel better...

Reactions: 10
I love the bathroom. It's a bit different than the normal drab stuff you see now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t like it. It’s so trend driven and mental looking that by this time next year they’ll be sick of looking at it. It would work in a quirky hotel or somewhere but in a family home where it’s meant to last 20 odd years, it’s too much. The only thing I like is the shower screen but it actually doesn’t fit the tray properly and it doesn’t suit the overall vibe she went for. I see what she was trying to do but it’s just too psychedelic for me. If she really wanted the quirky floor tiles then a plainer wall tile would have looked far better. It’s like Pintrest exploded in there and I don’t mean that in a good way. But she seems happy with it and it’s they who have to live with it!

I don’t like it. It’s so trend driven and mental looking that by this time next year they’ll be sick of looking at it. It would work in a quirky hotel or somewhere but in a family home where it’s meant to last 20 odd years, it’s too much. The only thing I like is the shower screen but it actually doesn’t fit the tray properly and it doesn’t suit the overall vibe she went for. I see what she was trying to do but it’s just too psychedelic for me. If she really wanted the quirky floor tiles then a plainer wall tile would have looked far better. It’s like Pintrest exploded in there and I don’t mean that in a good way. But she seems happy with it and it’s they who have to live with it!
I think I like it so much because I know a person who's house this would work so so well in! I'm picturing the rest of her house as the same style as that person's house if you get me 😅

I’m the same as you, the only thing I like is the shower screen. Floor tiles are so tacky and a fad. I think they’re over already in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Jesus you wouldn't want to be hungover going into that jax. The business of it would make you spew and spin all over it. Not my cup of tea. I like peaceful looking bathrooms so i can tit in peace without getting dizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like it, something different. If I see one more shade of grey in a bloggers house I’ll keel over from boredom.

Reactions: 11
I mean, none of us have to live with it so who really cares but I don’t think it’s a bad as some are saying. Personally it’s a little busy and I would have gone with a more simple floor tile but at least it’s not totally boring, so I admire her for a putting some people personality into it, which is rare in this grey world we live in. I like all the sanitary ware and the wall tiles etc.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree the floor tiles are trendy but that trend is on its last legs. The bathroom is pure tacky but their furniture store seems to be full of tacky stuff so I guess it's just my taste and opinion and that's what they are into. Regardless of taste I'm still shocked that they paired those floor tiles with those wall tiles...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.