Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the sisters is from a completely different household and just because you work with someone does not mean you can visit their home. Working with someone is meant to incorporate measures, both covid and health and safety to keep everyone safe whilst working together.
Working with her they'd be close contacts either way.. I'm not one for flouting the rules but she's with the person INDOORS all day anyway so there's no new risk

Reactions: 3
Working with her they'd be close contacts either way.. I'm not one for flouting the rules but she's with the person INDOORS all day anyway so there's no new risk
But working with someone all day should be incorporating physical distancing as much as possible and/or also the wearing of face coverings. Workplaces are meant to have these basic health and safety measures in place to operate safely to reduce any risks.
I like Dominique by the way. Just don't think she is any more exempt from others regarding the requirement of nobody allowed to call/visit a house.

Reactions: 2
But working with someone all day should be incorporating physical distancing as much as possible and/or also the wearing of face coverings. Workplaces are meant to have these basic health and safety measures in place to operate safely to reduce any risks.
I like Dominique by the way. Just don't think she is any more exempt from others regarding the requirement of nobody allowed to call/visit a house.
Completely agree.. But if they're together all day, regardless of guidelines adhered to, they are close contacts. And if, as mentioned above, her Mam minds the sisters kids in her house, there is no extra risk.
I am in agreement with sticking to rules and 1rule for all.. But if there is no extra risk.. The sister would be there anyway to collect her kids...

Also.. I've not seen the story so I'm assuming it was her and her sisters... But I don't know...

Completely agree.. But if they're together all day, regardless of guidelines adhered to, they are close contacts. And if, as mentioned above, her Mam minds the sisters kids in her house, there is no extra risk.
I am in agreement with sticking to rules and 1rule for all.. But if there is no extra risk.. The sister would be there anyway to collect her kids...

Also.. I've not seen the story so I'm assuming it was her and her sisters... But I don't know...
No I do hear what you're saying and appreciate the logic and to be honest, it's nice to be able to comment and reply in a normal, measured way regarding the issue. But just like every other influencer with a large following, Dominique should be mindful of what she promotes. Rules being broken here and there, irrespective of how big or small is what is still keeping the case numbers too high and rising. Everyone should be doing the right thing and, additionally, in the case of influencers with large followings, be seen to be doing the right thing also.

Ohhh.. Why /how are they digs? Did i miss a fight between them? 🙊 They were besties before?
Well we think there was 😂 there’s very little communication between them online lately, whereas Jen, Denise and dom have their own wee bubble now! They don’t comment on any of Graces pics but do on each other’s.

Well we think there was 😂 there’s very little communication between them online lately, whereas Jen, Denise and dom have their own wee bubble now! They don’t comment on any of Graces pics but do on each other’s.
Makes sense, i dont follow grace anymore but did notice dom mentioning jen and Denise loads. Such a shame if dom went through such a hard time and grace wasn't there for her 😭
Dom looks like she's glowing though.. Before the breakup it felt lik she'd lost her mojo on insta but now she seems to have that sparkle back and be thriving on insta again! ✨😍

Reactions: 1
Jesus that bathroom hurts my eyes and its not even finished

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her but pop in for a nose sometimes. Who’s house is it? Did she buy??
Its her Mam and Dads, they are doing it up and let her pick the tiles etc for the bathrooms

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.