Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry 0 time for someone who can’t post a ‘first pic’ and not include the groom ffs like. Loved the dress from her first wedding, meh about this one….

Reactions: 30
sorry 0 time for someone who can’t post a ‘first pic’ and not include the groom ffs like. Loved the dress from her first wedding, meh about this one….
That never even dawned on me even the first photo Grace stuck up on her wedding day was of her and Kips.

Reactions: 11
I don't hate the dress. Maybe it's the angle of the photo but the bodice/waist definitely looks ill fitting, too big

Reactions: 12
He made the cut at the other wedding !

Infairness she included the groom in their legally married photo and the rehearsal they were already married so don’t see an issue with her not putting up first picture of them when she has included him in her last 2 grid posts

Reactions: 9
Infairness she included the groom in their legally married photo and the rehearsal they were already married so don’t see an issue with her not putting up first picture of them when she has included him in her last 2 grid posts
Nah, this is all about Dom. That poor chap had to try kiss her while being rejected on camera in the reel, had to put his head on her shoulder while wearing sunglasses in the second and looking adoringly at her while she was centre of attention for the 3rd! Never even made the cut on the so called wedding photo...

The poor bloke is an accessory!

Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion
A dressing gown, a jumpsuit and a dress with BIG sleeves for Dim, it’s her 4 day party it’s not about HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Surely her first dress she picked for her wedding to Damien would have been the dress if her dreams..anyone else thinks it a weird thing to say.

Reactions: 15
Oh she’ll be snappin’…Damo & Laura had a beautiful hot sunny day for theirs and even if it was raining they’d the sense to have it indoors in a hotel, get out the binoculars and keep up the good sleuthing 😉
Can someone update me please? What is Damien's surname? Does he have Insta? & is Laura the girl he cheated on Dim with? Yes I know I'm really nosey! Lol

Reactions: 5
It looks to big on her. Maybe it was gifted and she couldn't afford to have it altered. A standard dress to be altered is €300+. That thing would break the bank. Maybe she feels bridal but I don't get bridal from it. Debs maybe 🤔

Reactions: 5
I imagined her in something like this which would have been stunning on her. I honestly have no idea what she was thinking

Screenshot2023-02-21at11.19.44AM_1445x.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.