Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been said on previous thread she wasn’t the one he cheated with she had dark hair and was called Ellen? The one he married is a guard though so who knows?
Ya he’s a guard as well in Waterford I’ve 💯 seen him in the guards car I must ask my friend the deets 😂😂 also looks like he’s had a lucky escape with Dom I’d say she’s high maintenance 🙈

I'd say she was going for a fashion forward look but IMO ended up with pure tack! No surprise there, really 😶😶
I knew she’d be quirky but this is tacky
---
Ah thats an awful let down... has anyone any pics of damiens wedding would love a nosey at the bride...

---
Now that’s what ya call a bride 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The indoor ceremony space in boyne hill is beautiful but it’s quite tight. If she had more than 130 people then some folk would have to stand at the back.

Reactions: 3
So Riff Shop did Joanna Cooper’s wedding, Chloe Boucher’s wedding and now Dominiques too hahaha all the huns have the same pea brain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So basically Dom rushed the wedding likely to make sure she was married the same time as the ex .Because she did this she couldn't get dates and venues and celebrants to line up ....so she gets married on a Wednesday on a pr stay and drags her family and his family from cork to Dublin ...then off to another place on Thursday for Dinner ...then up and out to another place for the actual wedding ...and they all have to get up and move today for another location! It's all crickets from the influencers at it ...who does she think she is ....its actually embarrassing !
Oh and I don't care how unique or quirked or extra people think they are on their wedding day ...end of the night everyone ends up pissed on a tacky dance floor dancing to wedding songs !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's mad, if you scroll through any of the sites like Goss, VIP ect. All the wedding photos they have posted of people in the past are of the bride and groom. Chole Boucher got married on Thursday in Majorca and her photo went up yesterday too. A lovely, happy photo of herself and the new hubby. Dom s wedding photo is one of her admiring herself. It's bizarre!

Reactions: 18
Is it normal for your first wedding photo on IG to be of only yourself? Isn’t it typically a couple photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
then Graces comment My friend is a Wifey. Not my friend has found the love of her life etc. these women are so weird

Reactions: 31
Find it so odd that she’s posted a photo on her own in wedding dress purely to show herself off. Nothing related to marrying your best friend

Reactions: 15
Anyone know where day 2(4?) is today? I'm in meath and mad for a nose! 🤣
Dress was underwhelming. Jumpsuit was FAB though!

Reactions: 6
Suzanne Jackson had riff shop too - the insta huns havent a single individual thought in their empty little heads

Reactions: 17
Find it so odd that she’s posted a photo on her own in wedding dress purely to show herself off. Nothing related to marrying your best friend
It’s Dom though it’s all about her, that dress and the 3 day wedding extravaganza everything else is secondary including him.

Reactions: 4
So underwhelmed by her dress yesterday and her hair for that matter, her registry office outfit and hair and make up where stunning so much better than yesterday I'm so shocked 😳 I know her style is quirky but really didn't expect a dress like that it did nothing for her

Reactions: 10
I'd actually like to see the dress from some different angles too. I'd say a dress like that would look diffrent in person and motion. I do think it suits her style even if personally I don't love it. The other dresses people suggested would have looked lovely on her but... not really her style I think. I couldn't have seen her going for something slinky and kind of plain/ understated. So once she loved it that's the main thing I suppose. It's a shame the fit doesn't look perfect though.

Reactions: 4
Totally underwhelmed by the dress and venue. I thought she'd have gone somewreally exclusive. Just no words for the dress!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.