Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a dress pic
I don’t mind the dress, it’s definitely unique. I can’t find a picture but I remember loving the dress she picked for the wedding that didn’t happen.
I think with the fuss of this dress her hair would have been better up and simple, I feel like the hair, sleeves and dress are all fighting for attention.

Reactions: 13
Oh it's just occurred to me. That picture that Mags posted is the indoor ceremony room. So it wasn't outdoors after all.
The outdoor space is stunning

Reactions: 4
Ah thats an awful let down... has anyone any pics of damiens wedding would love a nosey at the bride...

Jeysis even Graces was better than that thing, she obviously wanted to be different. I wouldn’t imagine brides to be will be running out to copy ye

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah thats an awful let down... has anyone any pics of damiens wedding would love a nosey at the bride...
Did they both get married same day 🙈 Jesus talk about wanting to upstage eachother
---
Can someone update me please? What is Damien's surname? Does he have Insta? & is Laura the girl he cheated on Dim with? Yes I know I'm really nosey! Lol
Damien Quirke
---
Did they both get married same day 🙈 Jesus talk about wanting to upstage eachother
---

Damien Quirke
Found her insta but it’s private her dress looks stunning anyway from what I can see

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Actually think the dress is quite nice and sort of her style. No point comparing it to her old dress as she was never going to wear that. But yeah I do think it doesn't fit her very well. It looks too big. Also I agree that she has been overloading everyone with lovely white outfits which has taken away from the actual wedding outfit. Even the rehearsal outfit looked like an actual wedding dress. The jumpsuit is absolutely stunning and classy. And yes I bet that day was lovely and intimate. The whole Dom show that she has going on for days is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---

Damien
Found her insta but it’s private her dress looks stunning anyway from what I can see
---

Damien Quirke
---

Damien got married two weeks ago
---
Picture in thread #6

Dims ex is a guard which is why she never shared photos of them it’s same with Lisa Jordan husband he’s a detective. I’ve seen Doms ex in Waterford he’s based there he was restationed there after the whole cheating thing as he was in Dublin I know this as my friend is a guard in Waterford and I asked her one day the cheating scandal was the hot topic of the office
---
Yes shes prettier and I loved her dress he definitely has a type alright 🤣
Is this the woman he cheated with that he married ?

Reactions: 8
Dims ex is a guard which is why she never shared photos of them it’s same with Lisa Jordan husband he’s a detective. I’ve seen Doms ex in Waterford he’s based there he was restationed there after the whole cheating thing as he was in Dublin I know this as my friend is a guard in Waterford and I asked her one day the cheating scandal was the hot topic of the office
---

Is this the woman he cheated with that he married ?
Its been said on previous thread she wasn’t the one he cheated with she had dark hair and was called Ellen? The one he married is a guard though so who knows?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.