Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bimbo. Only she could make going to the cinema an all day event "I left my house at 10am" the pink french nails with pink base to boot. She has WAY too much time on her hands. What a severely stunted woman 🤡

Reactions: 20
She is such a bimbo. Only she could make going to the cinema an all day event "I left my house at 10am" the pink french nails with pink base to boot. She has WAY too much time on her hands. What a severely stunted woman 🤡
She's such a little pampered princess. Needs a massive reality check.

Reactions: 8
Where do Dim and Him live? I always assumed Tallaght but I seen Greasy saying they went to Castletown because it’s beside where Dim lives

Reactions: 1
Her nails are awful. It looks like a child stuck the leftovers from a pack on, that are all too big for their fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she injecting into her stomach this morning? Making it a big deal “look away” girl please

Reactions: 1
What she injecting into her stomach this morning? Making it a big deal “look away” girl please
She has an autoimmune disease, the injections are immunosuppressants. I think she has Crohn’s disease or something similar.
---
Possibly ulcerative colitis, it’s one from of IBD anyways. I remember her posting about it before.

Reactions: 4
"this was a last minute thing"......it was gifted
so you had no intention of it until the company gave it to you for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just looking at her insta, did her registry office photo really get like 7/8k more likes than the main day photo?, she won’t like that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is doms entire home decor just wedding prints at this stage? So tacky 😂

Reactions: 18
Attention seeking.
She has something similar to Crohns. Diagnosed a few months back, that was a big drama too. Posting pics of herself sick in bed craic.
She really needs to get a grip if injecting herself once a day is the hardest thing she has to do.

Reactions: 5
Attention seeking.
She has something similar to Crohns. Diagnosed a few months back, that was a big drama too. Posting pics of herself sick in bed craic.
She really needs to get a grip if injecting herself once a day is the hardest thing she has to do.
She has ulcerative colitis and is on biologic medication. She would inject every two weeks to keep her white cell count down so she doesn't have active inflammation. I am on the same medication but have never felt the need to film injecting myself missed out there 😂

Reactions: 21
She has ulcerative colitis and is on biologic medication. She would inject every two weeks to keep her white cell count down so she doesn't have active inflammation. I am on the same medication but have never felt the need to film injecting myself missed out there 😂
You kidding me? Once a fortnight she injects?
Not to belittle the illness, but she'd keel over if she had to inject herself every time she ate like a t1 diabetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.