Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to the wedding Q&A chats - his teeth are in absaloute bits. He would be half decent if he got them fixed....🤣🤣🤣 and I never noticed how stupid he sounded until the Q&A. I don't know if I feel sorry for him or not, she's completely using him to give off ' perfect love story' 'written in the stars' diary entry.

Reactions: 3
His teeth aren’t in bits ffs. He’s smarmy & it all seems so shallow but his teeth are fine. Not everyone has a veneer smile

Reactions: 40
I'm late to the wedding Q&A chats - his teeth are in absaloute bits. He would be half decent if he got them fixed....🤣🤣🤣 and I never noticed how stupid he sounded until the Q&A. I don't know if I feel sorry for him or not, she's completely using him to give off ' perfect love story' 'written in the stars' diary entry.
Show us a picture of your hollywood smile then

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Show us a picture of your hollywood smile then
Ouch somebody is touchy today! I obviously hit a nerve.
I'm entitled to my opinion - and thank you if this wasn't a private gossip forum I would show of my Hollywood Smile but it is so we'll just have to continue to look at paddy's over crowded mouth for now😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cmon his teeth are ok. Just not insta witch friendly with composite bonding or blinding white. Leave him off .
Ok so commenting on his teeth is off bounds but it's ok to call him smarmy, creepy and other names? Never mind daily insulting Dom, I must have a read over the guidelines again.

Reactions: 2
Ouch somebody is touchy today! I obviously hit a nerve.
I'm entitled to my opinion - and thank you if this wasn't a private gossip forum I would show of my Hollywood Smile but it is so we'll just have to continue to look at paddy's over crowded mouth for now😘
I’m not touchy and it didn’t hit a nerve but thank you for your unwanted observation on myself 😊 yes you are and my opinion is that yours is bitchy and unnecessary

Reactions: 3
I’m not touchy and it didn’t hit a nerve but thank you for your unwanted observation on myself 😊 yes you are and my opinion is that yours is bitchy and unnecessary
Welcome to tattle, where plenty of peoples opinions are bitchy and unnecessary, and yet we are all still here😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok and your point is 😂
That it’s okay to disagree with someone’s opinion. Don’t moderate someone else’s opinion. You can disagree and just move on. It’s Tattle. People will have negative opinions that you might not agree with and that’s okay

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That it’s okay to disagree with someone’s opinion. Don’t moderate someone else’s opinion. You can disagree and just move on. It’s Tattle. People will have negative opinions that you might not agree with and that’s okay
Yes i’m aware of that and stated that in my previous reply to the poster 😊

Yes i’m aware of that and stated that in my previous reply to the poster 😊
Yes I’m aware of that too. I’m referring to you calling someone else’s opinion “bitchy” and “unnecessary”. As I said, people will have negative opinions and you’re not obligated to agree so just scroll on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I’m aware of that too. I’m referring to you calling someone else’s opinion “bitchy” and “unnecessary”. As I said, people will have negative opinions and you’re not obligated to agree so just scroll on
Well that was my opinion which I’m also allowed to share in response, it is a discussion forum after all. But we’ll leave it there

Reactions: 1
Some people here today need their boppy and a little nap methinks! 😂😂Let it go!!
#toooldforthiskindashite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jeez the arms of that jumper she's pedalling are miles too long. If it's like on Dominique (who is quite tall) it doesn't bode well most, Sorry Audrey #NotInfluenced

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.