Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was kind of awkward when she mentioned about that pub in Killarney, obviously she had been there with Damien given he's from Kerry. As well as it just confusing people about where wedding day 2 (or day 4 in reality) was it just seemed a bit unnecessary to mention the pub being similar to the Kerry place 😕

Also seems like the wedding was all about her and what she wanted, he couldn't care less and just wanted a party with his mates. Even the 1st dance song, the lyrics just probably fit her perceived storyline for their so called relationship. Surely if they are that in love and meant to be blah blah blah they'd have a song that has meaning and good memories attached to that they have shared together, regardless of what song it is?!
---

It was me and I've had laser eye surgery so my vision is fine thanks. You can see his teeth are clearly overcrowded, especially from the angle of the videos today. I stand by what I said 😊
Agree...his teeth are overcrowded..surprised hes not had them done as seems very into himself.First thing I notice about people is their teeth🙈

Reactions: 7
If had been in the same situation she had been in with the ex I’d hand been sworn off men for a while and it would take me a long time to trust again, never mind race to get married. But we are all different I suppose and handle things differently, hope it works out for her either way.
To be fair it's all well and good to say "well if I was in that situation....." but it's the kinda situation you have no idea about until you are in the thick of it, which obviously nobody wants to be!

When the influencer shite comes to an end, Dom and her group are gona be the first to fail! I think it's pretty pathetic almost the entire group of friends at this stage are giving it a go. duck off and get a real job ye scrounging lazy yolks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know it’s not exactly the same for him as it is for her when his favourite part of marrying her was the music…. :cautious:
I thought he said it was seeing her come down the aisle?

Probably an unpopular opinion on here but I actually think that’s the most natural Dom has ever been on her stories, she smiled, she laughed, she had more than one tone of voice 😂 and I have to disagree with people, I think they seem very into each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbf don’t most brides take control of the wedding? Not too many men give a toss about flowers and decor. My husband only cared about the venue and cars, he didn’t even trust himself to pick suits 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Tbf don’t most brides take control of the wedding? Not too many men give a toss about flowers and decor. My husband only cared about the venue and cars, he didn’t even trust himself to pick suits
I totally agree with this! (I'm not married but I know there's no hope of my lad doing a tap!!!! 😂) but I imagine there's going to be a whole lot of women coming out of the woodwork today telling you how amazing their husband was and how much wedding planning he did!! 😂😂

I can't watch the Q&A, she's too boring for me and hard to listen to, but he's looking well in it! 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with this! (I'm not married but I know there's no hope of my lad doing a tap!!!! 😂) but I imagine there's going to be a whole lot of women coming out of the woodwork today telling you how amazing their husband was and how much wedding planning he did!! 😂😂

I can't watch the Q&A, she's too boring for me and hard to listen to, but he's looking well in it! 👀
Exactly. If my man was getting into the nitty gritty with centrepieces or the cake I’d be like wtf? 🧐🤣 I should say the only reason my husband cared about the venue is because he wanted a good feed and as for the cars, he wanted a mustang 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought he said it was seeing her come down the aisle?

Probably an unpopular opinion on here but I actually think that’s the most natural Dom has ever been on her stories, she smiled, she laughed, she had more than one tone of voice 😂 and I have to disagree with people, I think they seem very into each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbf don’t most brides take control of the wedding? Not too many men give a toss about flowers and decor. My husband only cared about the venue and cars, he didn’t even trust himself to pick suits 🤣
I thought so too, the most personality I’ve seen out of her…ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched a few of the Q and A and nearly died when she made the joke “what’s your favourite thing about me”. Dim having the craic! I’m shook!

He’s very into her. I’m starting to see why it all moved so quickly.

Reactions: 14
I watched a few of the Q and A and nearly died when she made the joke “what’s your favourite thing about me”. Dim having the craic! I’m shook!

He’s very into her. I’m starting to see why it all moved so quickly.
Suppose she can find some fun in discussing her favourite topic. Herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jez, did they not get a gravy boat for a wedding present. Pouring it out of a coffee pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the one that mentioned it, and in fairness I have never, but use everything but, a cup, Pyrex jug, small teapot.
I just thought with her a housewife now instead of a bride to be she would be using one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the one that mentioned it, and in fairness I have never, but use everything but, a cup, Pyrex jug, small teapot.
I just thought with her a housewife now instead of a bride to be she would be using one.
She should be using a gravy boat cos she's married🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should be using a gravy boat cos she's married🤣🤣🤣🙈
Nooo I don't mean that. She was perfect bride to be, bride and now housewife, I could just imagine her having a gift list with, a gravy boat on it, ingraved with the moon and stars of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.