Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You kidding me? Once a fortnight she injects?
Not to belittle the illness, but she'd keel over if she had to inject herself every time she ate like a t1 diabetic.
Yep every two weeks. If you choose to get infusions in the hospital its once a month. UC is pardon the pun absolute shite and a pain in the bum to live with. Dom is lucky she was diagnosed so quickly and put on biologics otherwise she would have keeled over

Reactions: 7
Why in the name of God do these influencers feel the need to depart their experience and wisdom with these weddings Q&A's?! Most people who are planning their wedding will have been to plenty before whether that be family or friends, I'm pretty sure they can figure out what needs to be done themselves! As for those who ask the questions 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please no more wedding tit. She needs to get a life
Sadly the wedding spam will only end when a pregnancy or house purchase announcement lands. Then it will be a world of pain with those news items being flogged to death. This girl is so vapid that she has no conversational capability past whatever life event she's in the midst of....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think young and beautiful is such a self indulgent song to walk down the aisle to? And that wedding singer sounds like a bag of cats singing it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
DEAR GOD will she please stop with the wedding shite!!
Yeah there really is NOTHING left to tell us about it. She's such a wet wipe 🫠
---
Anyone else think young and beautiful is such a self indulgent song to walk down the aisle to? And that wedding singer sounds like a bag of cats singing it!
Awful warbling. I think the song sums Dim's view of herself to a T.

Reactions: 9
Sadly the wedding spam will only end when a pregnancy or house purchase announcement lands. Then it will be a world of pain with those news items being flogged to death. This girl is so vapid that she has no conversational capability past whatever life event she's in the midst of....
Wonder will daddy #gift #ad the furniture 🤣

Reactions: 1
Who in their right mind is asking about the songs she picked for her wedding, is that not a very personal choice that you make for your special day?
Are people really incapable of choosing anything without an Instahun’s recommendation? Sad arses

Reactions: 18
Just thinking Dim never really got to 'walk up the aisle' as such, even she said herself when she 'got to the top of the walkway in the room' that they had to move the wedding to from the outdoor set up due to the rain.....She's going to have another wedding isn't she 🙈🙈😂😂

Thread suggestion "Dim Dom, no longer a bride to be, so what will be her next personality"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It sums up Dominique to a T. The only thing she values is looks.
It’s a sad sad way to be.

I've seen her in Liffey Valley and Tallaght plenty of times and she looks very average. I mean nicer than me but I'm not that vain 😂😂 what I mean to say is how glam she is with the hair and makeup goes along way. The forced smile is pointedly unattractive.

She doesn’t have a thread here it seems but Chloe Dineen from Chloe’s hair affair is another one who has just posted non stop about her wedding. It was 6 weeks ago now and there’s still pics shared every single day, links to suppliers, q&as, links to the personalised tat she got for guests, tags for some professional instagrammer she got to capture behind the scenes content of the day. Move on now like 🤪

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have a thread here it seems but Chloe Dineen from Chloe’s hair affair is another one who has just posted non stop about her wedding. It was 6 weeks ago now and there’s still pics shared every single day, links to suppliers, q&as, links to the personalised tat she got for guests, tags for some professional instagrammer she got to capture behind the scenes content of the day. Move on now like 🤪
Ah you’re very harsh…. Being a bride to be is a personality trait, the transition to the wifey personality trait must be very difficult and they’ve a lot to unpick. Over sharing is their method of coping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ask me anything = ok dim dom when are ya going to duck UP about that wedding ??

im actually sending it cos I’ve had enough of her now bad enough we had to listen about the first disasterous attempt to get down the aisle , now the second time plus 6 weeks of spam after … no one cares where you got your bad shein look alike shoes 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.