Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finding this whole wedding fascinating as it'd such an insta wedding! Her outfit yesterday from a parisan designer by the looks of it !

Reactions: 11
One of my friends got married 5 years ago, literally made it her personality trait for 2 years beforehand, one of these ones that said she wasn't bothered about getting married, then got the engagement ring and lost the plot,went full on psycho bride, the only single most important thing in her life at the time was this wedding, her hubby was maybe going to have hours cut in work cause of company going bust and she lost if with him, offered no support just threw massive tantrum that how could they afford the wedding if he was not bringing in a full time wage, the poor hunny was like a ghost of himself going around with stress and worry, she got two massive credit card loans, bought a designer handbag for him to present for her at the top table as her wedding present from him, I could go on all night it was madness. Wedding was over and she went into a deep depression, ended up in A+E 3 times with panic attacks cause wasn't getting any attention, she developed into this sick person then always unwell always down, it was shocking to see, only came right about two years after wedding and this goes all over the country every week, women need to get a bleeping grip, men aren't causing this problem it's all women and it's only getting worse.
I thought covid might have changed it but it's getting worse
We nearly fell out with her over it
Imagine when the nurses and doctors asked her what brought on her anxiety and she says the come down after her wedding!

Reactions: 6
To be fair, the jumpsuit is lovely on her. Looks better on her than the model! I think she looked classy and elegant. She paired everything well together, her hair, make up and bouquet.

I think her hair up suits her. It's much nicer and softer than the huge 60's style hair style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Think the wedding & posting of it takes away from the actual wedding day!!I dont understand why got married already if anyone can enlighten me😅Also the constant ads for the hotel is really tacky & cheapening the whole "wedding"!!!

Reactions: 22
Did she spend the wedding night putting on tan?!! Find all the tagging and pr/collabs very tacky also, 4 day wedding paid for by begging!
Also only one of the buttons on the back of her jumpsuit were closed

Reactions: 18
She looks gorgeous and best of luck to them but yes the tagging of every brand and her hotel stay having PR all over it, within hours getting legally married is the biggest ICK I've ever seen.
The rest of the wedding circus will be as bad.

Reactions: 21
She was fully blinded by the sun putting on that lip gloss……….but anything for the good light 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How can she possibly enjoy her 'wedding day' (s) packing, unpacking, expecting guests to do same .. jeez, I look back on my day, and I remember every minute detail from when I got up, to when I went to bed . This malarkey of having it over 3days takes away from the magic of the 'special day'. .

Reactions: 17
Sorry “HIM” *lip smack* mus geh up and *smack* foilm an ad.

When I saw it first I thought it was surely pre recorded. No sign of the uggo wedding band. But no it’s not even 10am morning after her wedding and she’s flogging tit 💀

Reactions: 14
Something very off when you are taking to your IG stories the morning after your wedding! They should be enjoying every second off this offline. She is the definition of attention seeking dare I say it I actually feel sorry for her its so obvious she is an empty vessel and this wedding is getting her all the attention she thrives on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion Dim and him are an insta wedding force but will they insta the divorce !

Sorry bit mean of me ...she looks lovely but the whole thing giving me ick with the flogging and 4 day event when they are married now ...

Reactions: 18
Think the wedding & posting of it takes away from the actual wedding day!!I dont understand why got married already if anyone can enlighten me😅Also the constant ads for the hotel is really tacky & cheapening the whole "wedding"!!!
I agree .

I think she looked beautiful 😍 really loved the hair and make up etc.

But... the gifted wedding rings... endless gifted hen outfits .. gifted hotel stays.... etc etc .. leaves a horrible taste in my mouth... I just see greed... honestly it's sickening how much endless stuff they get and take take take...

Reactions: 22
The gifted and PR this, that and the other really takes away from what should be a really special occasion for a couple. She's pimped out their wedding.

Reactions: 11
The gifted and PR this, that and the other really takes away from what should be a really special occasion for a couple. She's pimped out their wedding.
yea it’s greedy, the nature of their “work” people will be interesting in seeing the photos anyway so why not just wait until after the wedding

Reactions: 7
Could have been mentioned already but I’m confused as to why they got married in a registry office and they’re getting married in Ireland? Couldn’t they not just get married at the venue

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.