Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have been mentioned already but I’m confused as to why they got married in a registry office and they’re getting married in Ireland? Couldn’t they not just get married at the venue
The venue has to be registered to perform legal weddings

Reactions: 1
What venue is it that it isnt registered? Really odd.

The way she said she is a legally married woman! You are married ffs.

Reactions: 4
She looked lovely to be fair and the outfit was gorgeous greasy must be cracking up her friend out done her!
My only but is “him”😬 he’s a bit ick his hair and sunglasses he’s like one of them from the bee gees😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Boyne hill is registered to get married in so maybe they couldn’t get a celebrant on the date they wanted or a time they wanted on the day.

Reactions: 8
Celebrant has to be registered with the HSE to make it legal. Lots of celebrants aren’t. Think it can be any venue once there’s not a bar in the room or some weird rule like that.

Never seen him before because she used to hide him but he’s a bit of alright isn’t he 😂 better than her new fella I’d say.
Despite the whole him cheating on Dom, he is way more handsome than Paddy. I met him in person a few times years ago through a mutual group of friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sweet mother of devine Christ, I've not caught up so I'm sure this has been said but how bleeping many hens and weddings does one girl need?
It's bleeping physcotic. So she's married already, wore the white dress etc but nope not enough for this mannequin.
1 wedding done, another one in a few days for the gram ,then another 2 days of celebrations after?
Pathetic pathetic pathetic.
Surely all her dopey family and friends would have had plenty of time to meet and get acquainted at her 4 bleeping wedding days instead of 400 pre wedding get togethers.
She's an absolute hole, I'm scarlet for her ma for having her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow Damien got married v quickly too considering he didn't know his new wife previously I'm guessing. Sure look hopefully they are all happy now. His wife looks beautiful. Dominique is tragic with the wedding overkill. Kate Middleton was more low key

Reactions: 11
She can’t tell us how excited she is, try Dom any change from the lifeless monotone voice would be most welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think the wedding & posting of it takes away from the actual wedding day!!I dont understand why got married already if anyone can enlighten me😅Also the constant ads for the hotel is really tacky & cheapening the whole "wedding"!!!
Is this her main weddingreason or are they going away to get married

Reactions: 2
duck sake she put the whole memory book her friend made her on Instagram. Nothing is sacred and private with her. I can pause and read every one of the memories. As an aside, jens journey and her must have issues - shortest message in the book and not exactly heartfelt!

Reactions: 15
She is just stretching out these wedding days so she can have 5/6 wedding lewks for the gram. I don’t think there’s any big conspiracy as to why she had a seperate legal one yesterday other than to get more content?

Begging worked for her.
That jumpsuit was probably gifted and/or paid for by the ads she did for the boutique. Everything is free and she’s living out a fantasy. Each dress will be completely different and she’ll probably do evening dress changes etc.

Reactions: 16
She is just stretching out these wedding days so she can have 5/6 wedding lewks for the gram. I don’t think there’s any big conspiracy as to why she had a seperate legal one yesterday other than to get more content?

Begging worked for her.
That jumpsuit was probably gifted and/or paid for by the ads she did for the boutique. Everything is free and she’s living out a fantasy. Each dress will be completely different and she’ll probably do evening dress changes etc.
Your so right ...living out a little girl fantasy...all about the looks ...

Reactions: 7
In the reel she done, it must have been "him" recording her, would ye not be embarrased, the posing and twirling in a lace gown. and also i know my man would not have been able to film me for 2 seconds in that gear before he had me on the bed ;) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.