Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
It’s almost at four weddings stage now isn’t it.

Thread suggestions

Four weddings for Dim and some dude she calls him.

• Haha
Reactions: 86

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
His wife now is not the woman he cheated with. He cheated with a stunning but awful girl called Ellen. He was very very cut up after his relationship to Dom ended and had almost convinced her to give him another chance, she was very upset, but her cutting him out of her life straight away just simply wasn’t true.
Very very cut up.... well god bless the little pet. Shouldn't of been riding around him so while living in Doms parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think the man would have a bit of pride in himself and pay for his future wife's wedding ring !!!!

Reactions: 46

Heidi88

VIP Member
So in 3 years Damien managed to have an affair, get found out, have wedding to Dom cancelled and break up, end the relationship with the woman he had the affair with, meet someone else, get engaged and get married! Talk about moving fast!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
A collab for her wedding rings???? Is everything going to be a freebie now. Theres really nothing that these instahuns wont take for free.
I’m not a superstitious person but holy moly it gives me a spiritual ick that a ring that’s supposed to represent your devotion and love was a free thing from a brand that she might have even received money to promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The whole thing just exposes what she actually values when it comes to getting married. She just wants a big insta poser fest. I’d say half the reason she was so upset the last time is down to her not being able to wear the outfits she had planned and lap up the likes and comments on Instagram.

Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And a mini moon before the honeymoon 🤣
2 wasted hens
1 almost wedding
Another hen abroad
2 more in Ireland
3 day wedding
1 mini moon
1 honeymoon
and a partridge in a pear tree 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Seriously!? 🤣🙈 Do we really think her Dad gives a shite about that. My birthday coincides with a holiday/occasion and I’m never the centre of attention and it doesn’t bother me at all… I strongly dislike people who are precious about that stuff, birthday week, birthday month etc. Allergic 🤮

Seriously though, dates would’ve been in short supply getting engaged last year and planning a wedding for this year - especially if you wanted a Fri or Sat

• Heart

Trish88

The sad reality is that some people get married for the wrong reasons. They may be afraid of being alone, they may just want the big day out, it's still the done thing in society to get married and it's seen by some as a failure if you don't. I get all those vibes from Dom.

• Sad
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Haven’t we heard it all at this stage. So sick of these idiots all interviewing each other it’s like a revolving door every week between host and guest

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Damien and Laura sounds so much better than Damien and Dominique 🤭

but Paddy and Dominique sound like travellers, which is fitting for her

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bluebambino

Chatty Member
A boho festival playing shitty dance tunes and dim dressed as a cowboy, Grace as a Hasidic Jew. I’m so fucking confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 37