Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2,600 for that outfit she has on tonight. You’d know she didn’t pay for it.
Seriously?😳
The material looks like a table cloth or something your Granny would have in her gaff. Why does everything have to be a two piece with a belly top reminds me of something a gypsy would wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like does she even like "him". They just got married, you would think the body language would be a bit more from her.

"him" seems to adore dim but her body language isn't of a new bride that just married the love of her life.

And would it kill her to go off, enjoy her 20 wedding days and then tag every place that gifted her after

Reactions: 18
I think Dom lacks emotional intelligence and is only truly happy admiring her own reflection.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The state of them both posing non stop since yesterday. She’s so shallow & empty it’s terrifying.
---
I think Dom lacks emotional intelligence and is only truly happy admiring her own reflection.
Sure she works in her dads shop part time & lived at home until she moved in with ‘him’. She’s massively stunted

Reactions: 17
It’s almost at four weddings stage now isn’t it.

Thread suggestions

Four weddings for Dim and some dude she calls him.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Wouldn't you be mortified, every.single thing to do with the wedding "gifted" " collab"

Reactions: 16
She says on insta 'the night before celebrating with family' but is it not the night after now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus I’ve seen it all. A wedding dress collab. Is there Anything more embarrassing or cringeworthy. You’d be mortified for her🤡🤡🤡🤡

I get those bridal boutiques etc look at it as some easy advertising having an “influencer” wear their outfits but I’m sorry I’d be so put off any place that can easily gift €€€€ outift(s) to the likes of Dom (who no doubt will have numerous changes of clothes this weekend).

Reactions: 9
Jaysus “ the night before “ “ the night after “ give it a rest !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine just not being able to live in the moment and soak it all in, her whole wedding day will be preoccupied by instagram and not enjoying her day with “him” and her family and friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.