Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has someone working and posting stuff for her. She probably sees this as a big opportunity and is investing a lot in it

honestly, I don’t care how much money they get I could never be an “influencer”. What a miserable existence

Reactions: 6
She looks lovely, however what’s this new trend of having the legal part in a fancy hotel, then having a massive wedding also, it seems OTT to me, but maybe this is what u do if your an ‘influencer’ 🤷‍♀️😱

Reactions: 11
She’ll have a baby within the year and be back living with her parents before the child is one. It’s too rushed and too online to work.

Reactions: 16
God she looks awful frail and haggard on the grid...her chest bones. Why are they getting married and having an Irish wedding....could they not have a civil ceremony on the day of the big wedding like everyone else....so extra. Imagine getting a gifted hotel room for your wedding night and sharing it in your insta....its so embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 17
Where is the pics of the ex and his wife! Have I missed something?
Get off Insta Dom and go and have a good bonk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit silly now walking down the aisle acting the blushing bride on Friday when they’re already married? I never want to see the girl in a white ensemble again for as long as I live

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who thinks she looks stunning then yeah? 😂
No! I think she looks beautiful 😍 I love her hair and make up and she looks happy in the reel bar the awkward kiss with him but I think she was just protecting her lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who thinks she looks stunning then yeah? 😂
I think she looks lovely..yeah she has gone very slim ( but seems to be due to illness) love her flowers

Don't agree with a 4 day wedding.. but after what the ex did to her, good luck to her ( dont shoot me!)

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she just in hospital last week too? I know she said she was in remission and that mixed with a wedding and running around she was bound to lose a bit but she is very frail looking 😟

Reactions: 5
I think she looks lovely. Much nicer than Grace.
I wouldn’t say frail, on the thinner side but that comes with the UC.
But she needs to put the phone away. But suppose standard for instagramers.

Reactions: 6
She looks lovely but the whole thing is mortifying if she is married now but doing 3 days ...I really think its a trauma response to the whole thing with the ex and also coming to terms with a diagnosis...its Just all a bit off ....I don't think she will influence alot of people but look good luck to her of course after everything...its just all a bit off ...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.