Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the walking down the corridor alone really weird, either he was filming her or someone else was and he was walking behind.
Im sure they held hands obviously but its so weird to be thinking of that on your way to get married.
---
In the reel she done, it must have been "him" recording her, would ye not be embarrased, the posing and twirling in a lace gown. and also i know my man would not have been able to film me for 2 seconds in that gear before he had me on the bed ;) 😆
sure look when he went to kiss her, she leans so far back afraid of messing up her make up and hair. Its sad.

Reactions: 18
What kind of dress do we think she’ll go for?

I think an A-line and then change into a slinky number for the night time

Reactions: 4
What kind of dress do we think she’ll go for?

I think an A-line and then change into a slinky number for the night time
Sure why not. Theres the night before dress. There'll be more wedding lingerie, then the dress then the reception dress, and probably another dress to go to bed in. Then another dress probably two for day after

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look I say fair play! Monetise the f**k out it, her paid posts will never get more views & sponsors know that. She’ll easily get a decent deposit for a house over next few days 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah listen this thing has just gone to the debts of ridiculousness, the come down when’s it’s over will be like falling of Mount Everest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
6 grid posts in 24 hours on the day you got married. Just wow. She’s relentless.

Reactions: 12
Did she hire that photographer to follow them around for 4 days?? This is an absolute circus! Can't believe how many posts she has put up.

Reactions: 11
I'm just explaining Dim to my daughter here. I mentioned her boring voice and suckey in breath and went to look on her grid to show her and she doesn't talk in any of them.
The daughter is baffled by her and her sort.

Reactions: 4
I can’t find the paddy first dates episode I even went onto YouTube and typed into the search bar “paddy from Cork first dates Ireland” and nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she hire that photographer to follow them around for 4 days?? This is an absolute circus!
I was just coming on to say this ...the cost of the photographer for this farce ! She shamelessly begged for everything...I can't wait to see who caved and gave her the bridesmaid dresses ....it will all backfire ...people will admire her but the multiple outfits ...free hotels etc ...its beyond the average followers means...its actually disgraceful and so insincere ...she works in her daddy's shop

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.