Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's cos she wants to have a baby soon and wants to be married first. She has sort of mentioned things like that after her break up. But yeah seems incredibly rushed. I can't believe it is almost time for her wedding again 😹😹.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m spending too much time reading tattle 😬 I dreamt that paddy cheated on her and went on The Chase to try and win her back 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I also think she wants to be married before her ex is….
100% have had this thought as well, She's trying to get her happy ever after before him, but like he doesn't care dim, He's the one who was cheating on you he wasn't happy so he is not going to be jealous of you getting married first

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before but THE SWALLOWING IS INFURIATING!! I’ve never felt like hitting another human but Jesus wept she’d drive me to it within seconds of being in her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it’s been said before but THE SWALLOWING IS INFURIATING!! I’ve never felt like hitting another human but Jesus wept she’d drive me to it within seconds of being in her company.
You've never felt like hitting another human! Really? Well you are honestly a much nicer human than me 🤣 I regularly feel like punching someone's face into the ground 🤣 and for the lip smacking and swallowing she'd definitely be getting it 🙈👊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many wedding freebies is she likely to get?

I can't follow her daily she is too irrating but is there any hints that her venue is subsided in any way?
Would she have taken a free dress off TWG in NI? (the place she did the paid ad for)
Will bridesmaid's dresses appear?
Saw the invite begging twice with my own eyes?

Reactions: 6
It’s infuriating! I find myself anticipating when she’s going to do it and almost doing it with her 😆It’s like she she to think when to swallow when it’s just a natural reflex for the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only two years together today 🙈 which is grand ordinarily and I know couples who got engaged after 1 year but when you’ve been basically ditched at the altar previously and are now knee deep in second wedding planning in a two year romance.. it’s naive to say the least. What an airhead

Reactions: 20
Only two years together today 🙈 which is grand ordinarily and I know couples who got engaged after 1 year but when you’ve been basically ditched at the altar previously and are now knee deep in second wedding planning in a two year romance.. it’s naive to say the least. What an airhead
im with my fella 2 years next month & we won’t be seeing an aisle anytime soon unless we off on holidays 😅✈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
im with my fella 2 years next month & we won’t be seeing an aisle anytime soon unless we off on holidays 😅✈
We're 5 years in and no hurry either. More important things to be spending money on to be honest. And it's not lack of commitment like we're all in and when we do get married we'd love to sneak off and do it with no fuss but the families would kill us 🤣 now a days people want the big party and big fuss and be the centre of attention, getting their guests to effectively pay for their wedding but they don't think of the marriage afterwards. As my mother would say marry in haste repent at leisure 🙈

Reactions: 18
Do you think the secret medical condition she had to stay on hospital for and was only released for the weekend to go on a freebie, but never went back to the hospital, was something to do with that fcuken annoying swallow of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t see her doing the boho look. Or am I giving her too much credit!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.