Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because they are too in their own heads to actually listen to the lyrics and what they mean, they pick out one word, ohhh flowers, pretty! like Sarah Burke with Isle of Hope ooooh hope! Without realising it makes no sense for the purpose they are using it for 🙈
And like Grace playing father figure dancing with her uncle at her wedding😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She doesn't have a personality bless her ...she seems dead behind the eyes ....none of it seems to be making her happy ...anyone else hear the ex was engaged too ...it could have been said here already...I forget about her as so irritating to watch ...

Reactions: 11
On the beg for bridesmaid dresses, she would really want to cop on and move on with things stop hanging out for freebies if her wedding is in June.

Reactions: 9
It's just the saddest wedding...she is stalling on everything as she has to put it out there to see what freebies roll in first...I don't think they are coming in as she thought they would...

Reactions: 12
Watching her stories (very pretty girl, lip smacking is infuriating) and just thinking to myself whhhyyy she is rushing in to get married? I know it’s been discussed here but when you really think about it it’s actually mad. It’s just so so quick after the last engagement. She’s been engaged twice and planned two weddings in the space of me meeting my partner, getting engaged and not planned a single thing yet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cause she’s following the hun text book, engaged, hen parties, wedding, honeymoon, pregnant, baby shower, baby and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is lip liner supposed to look like this?
---

Sorry I didn’t come on I was too stressed last week. Imagine been able to not bother with work when you’re stressed. 🤣 she’s so bleeping painful
I though the same about the lip liner looks shocking

Reactions: 4
I think she’s really rushing this wedding cos she wants to have a baby. And before people come for me I don’t give a hoot if she’s not married and has a baby and I also don’t give a hoot if she has no babies at all 😂 I remember watching her stories when she was getting married before and she had mentioned wanting to have a baby after their wedding

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.