Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sinking feeling when you go onto her page and see she has ten stories up in the same position and clothes. Talking absolute shite, swallowing every 5 seconds, and looking confused. Can she not nail having one boring point into one story please?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The swallowing drives me spare… did she ever reveal what her mystery illness was?

Reactions: 12
Doesn't keep biscuits in the house but "eats what she wants" at parents... and the teeny tiny biscuits 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's pronounced 'A-neena' not Annie. FFS it takes less than a minute to Google the name of the stupidly ridiculously overpriced tshirt you've just been gifted 🙄 Sick of these mofos getting this tit for free and not even getting the name of the brand right. 😴 There's another brand off the list.

Reactions: 12
I've never come so close to replying saying Google it or figure it out like you did the last time ...its too much the begging...oh where is the new call out page!!!

Reactions: 10
No he's not getting married to the girl he cheated with... he's also getting married in June 🙈
Hes 100 per cent with the girl from waterford , they were out in tipp last night,so must be one he was cheating with

Reactions: 2
How could she ever trust him, like he cheated with her, all she did by becoming his girlfriend/fiancé was make room for a new bit on the side to replace her!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How could she ever trust him, like he cheated with her, all she did by becoming his girlfriend/fiancé was make room for a new bit on the side to replace her!
Lots of people meet this way and end up perfectly happy.

Reactions: 1
Hes 100 per cent with the girl from waterford , they were out in tipp last night,so must be one he was cheating with
Yes he's with a girl from Waterford but that's not who he cheated with

Reactions: 4
Yes he's with a girl from Waterford but that's not who he cheated with
So she did exactly what I said above, made room for next one! Was it then he called off wedding with dom, the girl he’d been seeing them is over and now he’s marrying someone else! Jaysis he wasted no time.

So she did exactly what I said above, made room for next one! Was it then he called off wedding with dom, the girl he’d been seeing them is over and now he’s marrying someone else! Jaysis he wasted no time.
From what i gather from what Dim said is he got caught and she called off the wedding .

Does anyone know what happened.. like how the ex got caught cheating and how soon it was before him and Dom got married?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened.. like how the ex got caught cheating and how soon it was before him and Dom got married?
They were due to get married Sept 2020 but had postponed it to summer 2021 because of Covid. I think they broke up around August 2020. Not sure how it all came out but apparently there was solid proof (videos/ photos I'm not sure? and apparently it was an ongoing thing) and apparently it was with a girl he worked with. Lots of rumours on previous threads too. She met Paddy then in early 2021. Crazy to think this summer will be 3 years on and both will be married to different people, I know so many couple who have broken up like this (me included) who struggled to cope and move on, it takes years. I'm not sure to commend her or be alarmed. I know I sound like a broken record but the only difference in the podcasts with Georgie is the fact she re kindled with paddy. If she was single no way would she be so positive.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.