Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a photo of her in the green? šŸ˜± where is that from?
I know, I couldnā€™t believe she chose it!
2nd photo of her 2nd grid post. Enter of you dare!
This is the best smiley for Dim. Hallow: šŸ«„

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of these two with that smelling a tit look she does in every photo.
6EC8B21A-7086-4263-9042-6653285D3B55.gif

8D06FDB2-273F-4A36-8421-177363578A6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No he's not getting married to the girl he cheated with... he's also getting married in June šŸ™ˆ
Heard it from someone who heard it from someone !! Sure u always have to be careful what u hear and we are no where near them or know any of them ..rumours grow legs and travel !!! But he is getting married in June so ! They both moved on fast ...she just looks so unhappy all the time now though...

Reactions: 9
No he's not getting married to the girl he cheated with... he's also getting married in June šŸ™ˆ
Wasnā€™t he in a relationship with her for a while after the affair? So you mean to tell me heā€™s with someone else new now and already engaged?! What is wrong with these airheads

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is such an adult baby. Oh look a spider! I better get my Mammy to remove him. Look at these treats my Mammy gets me.
I also get the feeling she's still not over FiancƩe No1.

Reactions: 15
Obviously has amnesia from the last time they went shopping for mother of the bride outfits šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ā€œIā€™m having a band tee weekendā€ those arenā€™t band t shirts you absolute simp

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she do as much begging for the last wedding? Sorry I didn't follow her then. Imagine being to mean to buy your Mother a dress FFS.

Reactions: 5
Did she do as much begging for the last wedding? Sorry I didn't follow her then. Imagine being to mean to buy your Mother a dress FFS.
She didnā€™t get her following til after she shared her tale of woe about the wedding

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.